- Experience the Willow Stream Spa at the Empress, one of Conde Nast’s Top Resort Spas in Canada!
- Your choice of two (one per guest) of three luxurious spa treatments: 60-minute Relaxation Massage, 60-minute Gentle Body Polish, 60-minute Customized Deep Cleansing Facial
- A stay at the iconic, and newly renovated Fairmont Empress and breakfast for two in the Empress Dining Room
About this Trip
Treat yourself to the ultimate in relaxation and cruise from Seattle to Victoria on the Clipper for an overnight spa getaway the Fairmont Empress. Whisk all your stress away with the award-winning Willow Stream Spa’s unique Spa Ritual and two of three indulgent, 60-minute treatments. Enjoy access to the spa’s Finish-style mineral pool and sauna as well as steam inhalation room. After a day of pampering, you won’t want to come home!
Cruise out of downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 on the Victoria Clipper and land in the heart of Victoria’s breathtaking Inner Harbour a little less than three hours later. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel and pop into the spa for a unique Spa Ritual, luxurious 60-minute treatment, soak in Finish-style mineral pool and sauna or relax in the steam inhalation room. For more ways to fill your day, check out these things to do:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria.
Continue your pampered getaway with a relaxing breakfast in the Empress Dining Room, then use the rest of the day to explore more of Victoria before returning to Seattle on the Victoria Clipper.
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"This is the best way to get to Victoria. Two hours and 40 minutes of relaxing, enjoying good coffee and a snack, or an adult beverage makes the time pass quickly."
- Beverly L., Seattle, WA
"It was worth it to combine everything in the package and worry about nothing. We will do it again."
"Skilled professionals took all the worry out and I felt like my vacation started the moment I handed over my luggage. Thank you Victoria Clipper."
- Carl S., Renton, WA
Oak Bay Beach Hotel Winter SpecialLearn more about Oak Bay Beach Hotel Winter Special