Clipper’s fleet includes two high-speed catamarans. Victoria Clipper V is used for passenger-only ferry service between Seattle and Victoria, BC in a little less than three hours. The San Juan Clipper is used for service between Seattle and Friday Harbor, WA as well as whale watching and seasonal excursions.
Our vessels feature comfortable, roomy seats, a selection of locally-sourced and freshly prepared meals and beverages available for purchase, duty-free offerings on international sailings as well as outdoor deck space. Get to know our fleet by booking a Seattle, Victoria or San Juan Island package today!
Victoria Clipper V
- Boat length: 167.3 feet, width: 40.4 feet
- Carries 440 passengers and 5-7 attendants for service
- Waterjet propulsion system, reaching speeds up to 36 knots
- The fastest ship in our fleet and among the fastest passenger vessels in the Western Hemisphere
- Upper-deck Comfort Class Cabin with leather seating, private cabin and complimentary snacks/beverages
- Upper level outside deck open to passengers
- Duty-free liquor, gift shop clothing & souvenirs
- Four emergency exits and seven life rafts