Your Amtrak® Cascades package is not reserved until confirmed by a Clipper Vacations agent within one day from time of booking. If you are traveling within 7 days from today, please call us to confirm availability.
- The perfect 2-night getaway to get a taste of the Pacific Northwest and as an addition to an Alaska cruise
- Excellent boutique shopping, Pacific Northwest dining and sightseeing
- Scenic transportation end-to-end with a Clipper ferry, Amtrak® Cascades train and seaplane or helicopter rides
About this Trip
Get a taste of the Pacific Northwest’s iconic cities with a 2-night getaway from Seattle to Victoria and Vancouver, BC. Cruise into downtown Victoria on our high-speed catamaran and indulge in tea at the Empress. Enjoy a scenic BC Ferry or helicopter trip to Vancouver and stroll through Stanley Park before hopping on a relaxing Amtrak® Cascades train ride to Seattle to check out the world-famous Space Needle and Pike Place Market.
Cast off from Seattle’s Pier 69 and voyage into the heart of downtown Victoria. After a quick check-in at your hotel, revel in the old-world charms and thrilling adventures of this coastal wonderland. Spend the rest of your day exploring Victoria before heading to Vancouver the following day. Hop on a bike and peddle along the scenic Dallas Road waterfront, picnic in Beacon Hill Park or explore a few of the city’s other gems:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria.
The next morning, hop aboard a BC Ferry (or helicopter ride!) and cruise past the rocky shoreline of the shimmering Georgia Strait, one of the most diverse marine ecosystems in the world. Land in picturesque Vancouver, BC with plenty of time to savor the city’s rich culture, gourmet dining and endless vistas into the twilight of the evening. To help fill your day, consider checking out a few of our favorite activities:
- Explore Vancouver’s food truck scene
- Hike or stroll along Vancouver’s family-friendly trails
- Vancouver’s must-try brunch spots
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Vancouver.
Enjoy brunch at one of Vancouver’s delicious brunch spots before you conclude your journey the following day with a relaxing Amtrak® Cascades train back to Seattle.
To book a customized itinerary, please call our Clipper Vacations travel experts at 1-800-888-2535.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"From the minute we arrived at their ferry building in Seattle and through every leg of the trip, everything was perfectly planned and executed."
- Barn1982, Edison, NJ
"We rode the Clipper to Victoria for a day before heading to Vancouver on a seamless bus/ferry ride, had outstanding hotels, something I really worried about, very interesting and fun tours in both Victoria and Vancouver, and a relaxing beautiful train ride home…all for the most reasonable price! Simply amazing."
- Lauren S., Issaquah, WA
"We have always done these things for ourselves, but in this case we combined things. The entire stay exceeded expectations!!"
Two Nation – 3 Night GetawayLearn more about Two Nation – 3 Night Getaway