Careers with a Water View
Do you have a stunning water view at work? Always wanted one? Love helping guide locals and visitors from around the world on trips across the Pacific Northwest? FRS Clipper is calling!
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. But we want to make sure that our culture is right for you! So, ask yourself:
- Are you ready to join FRS’ world-class high-performing global team of maritime and travel experts?
- How entrepreneurial, strategic and innovative are you?
- Do you love going above and beyond to help others?
- Are you a team player who consistently maintains a positive mindset?
- Are you ready to learn and develop new skills?
Check out our benefits below and learn more about how much we value work-life balance and personal time.
- Free trips on the Victoria Clipper V and San Juan Clipper!
- Generous PTO, Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Parking and transportation subsidy
- Membership to Life Balance Program
- Growing our staff through internal career opportunities
- Training opportunities (internal and external)
- Travel benefits with Alaska Air, Frontier, Harbour Air Seaplanes & Kenmore Air
- Industry rate discounts with our hotel and tour partners
- Access to Port of Seattle TightReach Exercise Facility
See a current position below that fits your vision? Let’s have a chat!
TO APPLY FOR A POSITION: Please submit cover letters and resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Job Openings
Warehouse / Dockhand - $1,000 Retention Bonus!
This position is local to Seattle, WA only.
The Shore Support team plays an important role toward FRS Clipper’s goal: creating amazing memories for our guests. This is an active position that will keep you moving throughout your shift.
- Filling vessel stock provisions
- Receiving cargo and other shipments
- Keeping track of shoreside inventory
- Ordering consumable supplies
- Maintain an organized warehouse
- Janitorial duties of the facility
- Preparing the passenger boarding area for loading and unloading operation
- Luggage handling, operating pallet jacks and electrical hoists to swing the luggage bins on/off the vessels
- Other tasks to help ensure the boats sail on time with all the supplies they need to provide our passengers with a First-Class service
- Handling mooring lines – No dockhand experience? We’ll train you!
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Superior record for punctuality and reliability
- Exceptional time management with little supervision
- Self-motivated and strong work ethic
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines independently and as a team
- Basic computer and math knowledge
- Microsoft Office experience including basic Excel
- Flexible and willingness to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- Bending, stooping, crawling, lifting, carrying, climbing ladders, pushing / pulling up to 75 pounds manually
Hours: We are hiring Full-Time, Year-Round employees. The shift is 4:30am – 3:30pm working Sunday – Wednesday. Enjoy 3 off each week! Must be available to work early morning hours, including weekends and holidays.
Salary: $20.00 with occasional overtime.
Matthias Pahnke, Chief Executive Officer