Careers with a Water View
Do you have a water view at work? Always wanted one? What about a workplace with incredible co-workers and an in-house Café with the best scrambled eggs and avocado breakfast? Clipper is calling!
We are always looking for talented people to join our team. But we want to make sure that our culture is right for you! So, ask yourself:
- How awesome are you?
- How entrepreneurial, strategic and innovative are you?
- Are you ready to learn and develop new skills?
Check out our benefits below and learn more about how much we value work-life balance and personal time.
- Free trips on the Victoria Clipper ferries!
- Generous PTO, Paid Holidays
- Comprehensive Benefit Plan
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Parking and transportation subsidy
- Membership to Life Balance Program
- Growing our staff through internal career opportunities
- Training opportunities (internal and external)
- Employee discount at the Clipper Café
- Travel benefits with Frontier, Harbour Air Seaplanes & Kenmore Air
- Industry rate discounts with our hotel and tour partners
- Access to Port of Seattle TightReach Exercise Facility
- 20% off at 5th Avenue Theater
See a current position below that fits your vision? Let’s have a chat!
Current Job Openings
David Gudgel, Chief Executive Officer
David joined Clipper in April of 2014 as the VP of Business Development, was promoted to COO in January of 2015 and then promoted to co-CEO in May of 2017. David has been involved in the Pacific Northwest and Alaska travel industry for more than 27 years. He began his career working for Holland America Line as a tour bus driver in Juneau, Alaska as a summer job during college.
David stayed with Holland America Line in several different capacities for over 15 years, spending the last 6 of those as the General Manager for Gray Line of Seattle and Horizon Coach Lines. It was during this period that he first began working with Clipper as a partner in providing Northwest Getaways and in providing emergency services. David is a graduate of Gonzaga University and earned a B.S. in Business Administration.