- One of our most popular packages! Experience the region like a local!
- Experience two of the Pacific Northwest’s unique transportation
- Scenic aerial views of Seattle & Victoria and the region
About this Trip
Soak in the natural wonders of the Pacific Northwest and travel between downtown Seattle and Victoria with two of the region’s most popular forms of transportation: ferry and seaplane. Whichever destination you choose, enjoy a cruise scenic aboard the Victoria Clipper ferry or soar through the skies on a Kenmore Air flight. Delight in the sights and tastes of the vibrant Seattle or old-world Victoria, before a relaxing return by air or sea.
Journey from downtown Seattle to the heart of downtown Victoria, BC by seaplane and ferry. Hop on the Victoria Clipper and enjoy a less than three-hour cruise through the Strait of Juan De Fuca (be sure to keep an eye out for marine life along the way!) in one direction, while in the other, soar through the skies in a 45-minute Kenmore Air flight and soak in fabulous aerial views. Before your return trip to either city, be sure to pay a visit to a few of our favorite spots:
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Must have a passport to fly into Canada
• There is a luggage limit of 25 lbs per person, including all carry-ons.
• Rates are based on southbound Victoria Clipper transportation and northbound Kenmore Air transportation. Rates may be slightly higher for southbound Kenmore Air and northbound Victoria Clipper transportation
• The Kenmore Air Terminals are located at 950 Westlake Ave N in Seattle and 1000 Wharf Street in Victoria, BC
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Subject to change
"Skilled professionals took all the worry out and I felt like my vacation started the moment I handed over my luggage. Thank you Victoria Clipper."
- Carl S., Renton, WA
"It was worth it to combine everything in the package and worry about nothing. We will do it again."
"We checked in our luggage and the whole process from check-in to leaving the pier was stress free and enjoyable. We certainly would use this service again!"
- Mumsys, Reigate, UK