- One of our Most Popular activities!
- A rite of passage in the Pacific Northwest, the Empress has been serving tea since 1908
- Choose from a selection of 21 of the finest loose leaf teas
- Nibble on mouth-watering treats produced in-house using fresh, local ingredients
About this Trip
Indulge in the quintessential Victorian tradition with tea at the Fairmont Empress. Relax in the stunning, newly renovated Lobby Lounge and choose from a selection of 21 of the finest loose leaf teas.
Pair your tea with a range of phenomenal treats, including warm scones smothered in rich, homemade clotted cream. This is an experience not to be missed!
NOTE: Select dates may default to the earliest departure, please review all available sailing times when booking a trip. Have more time? SAVE on your Victoria Clipper ferry when booking our Seattle to Victoria Overnight with Tea at The Fairmont Empress package!
Hop aboard our high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran in the morning for a scenic ride from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 to the heart of downtown Victoria. Take a short stroll to the stately Fairmont Empress and cozy up in the beautiful Lobby Lounge for afternoon tea.
Sip on a comforting cup of tea and feast on a lineup of mouth-watering treats. Use the rest of the day to explore the historic city of Victoria before catching the evening departure for a relaxing ride back to Seattle.
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Dress code in effect: Please refrain from wearing hats (except fascinators or fancy tea hats), tank tops, beachwear, athleisure wear, flip flops or bare feet (except for elegant sandals), clothing with explicit or offensive wording or graphics. Guests who arrive in unsuitable attire may be politely declined.
• Call 800-888-2535 if you have dietary restrictions. The Empress is happy to accommodate vegan, diabetic and gluten-free Afternoon Tea but any dietary restrictions must be noted at the time of booking.
• All prices shown in USD including tax
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
•Restrictions apply, subject to change
"The visit in Victoria was one I’ll never in my life forget… The attractions were astonishing. If I could, I would live there in a heartbeat. Definitely planning on visiting again."
- Rachel June H.
"The visitor experience in Victoria is amazing, they really have embraced welcoming people. Lots of great restaurants and street performers to enjoy."
"We have taken the Clipper to Victoria numerous times over the years. I love this service, always professional and friendly service."
- Mindy S., Mukilteo, WA
Seattle to Victoria OvernightLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Overnight