- Catch the Museum’s “Maya: The Great Jaguar Rises” exhibit May 17 – Dec 31, 2019
- Experience the wonders of nature through the lenses of award-winning photographers from around the globe and check out seven million authentic artifacts and specimens
- Discover British Columba’s cultural and natural history through an array of unique interactive exhibits – great for families and kids!
About this Trip
Soak in Victoria’s rich history and culture at British Columbia’s premier museum with a quick and easy day trip from downtown Seattle on our high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran.
Discover impressive First Nation’s art as well as a variety of fun interactive exhibits that allow you to get a peek at the flora and fauna of BC’s coastal rainforests or wander through a collection of life-sized totem poles. If you are a history buff, this is an experience you won’t forget!
Have more time? SAVE on your Victoria Clipper ferry when booking our Seattle to Victoria Overnight with Royal BC Museum package!
Climb aboard our high-speed Clipper catamaran and enjoy a scenic cruise from downtown Seattle to the heart of Victoria, BC. Upon arrival, make the short 10-minute walk to the Royal BC Museum and explore captivating galleries and interactive exhibits.
Swing by the Green House-Ice House Galley to get up close and personal to a full-sized mammoth or step back in time to experience what life was like in 1880s Victoria in the Becoming BC gallery.
Be sure to catch a show on the largest IMAX screen in British Columbia before hopping on the evening departure for a relaxing cruise back to Seattle. For more ways to fill your day, check out a few of our other favorite activities:
- Explore the city by foot, bike or bus
- Tea at the Empress
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Photography, filming, videotaping and sketching is allowed with certain restrictions
• Donation coat check available
• Guests cannot bring bags larger than 16"x12"x6" but items within bag may be transferred into a museum provided carrier (exceptions for health and safety purposes)
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"An excellent day trip! The pre-boarding for families with small children really made our day. The vessel is clean and comfy."
- Ajasja L.
"Can’t see myself taking any other service to Victoria. Boats were clean, attendants were polite, and the ride was smooth and without issue. Best of all, it drops you off right in the heart of downtown Victoria. My wife and I literally walked off the ferry and straight to the museum."
- Shafeek B.
"Fun, relaxing and quick. Easy way to go to Victoria for the day from Seattle, with lots of custom tour options available. Good, friendly service!"
- Chris O.