- SAVE 20% or more on round-trip Victoria Clipper ferry when booking 2-nights or more in Victoria. Kids 11 and under are half-price adult fare!
- Explore seven million authentic artifacts and specimens – great for families and kids!
- Catch the Museum’s “Wildlife Photographer of the Year” exhibit Feb. 14 – Mar. 29, 2020!
About this Trip
Experience British Columbia’s premier museum on your Victoria overnight vacation and soak in Victoria’s rich culture. Chock-full of giant totem poles, huge collections of First Nations art and unique, interactive exhibits that allow you to slide back into the Ice Age or stand next to grizzlies in a massive forest, the Royal British Columbia Museum is a fun place for both the young and the young at heart to see, play and explore!
Hop on our high-speed catamaran in the morning for a scenic ride from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 to the heart of downtown Victoria. Upon arrival, walk to the Royal British Columbia Museum and wander through fascinating galleries and unique interactive exhibits. Imagine what it is was like to walk the dockside streets in downtown Victoria or experience the flora and fauna found in the magnificent coastal rainforest. Use the rest of the evening to check out a few of the city’s gems:
Enjoy a delicious brunch at one of the many excellent restaurants scattered around the city. Spend the rest of your day exploring Victoria before returning to Seattle in the evening. Hop on a bike and peddle along the scenic Dallas Road waterfront, picnic in Beacon Hill Park, say “hello” to the harbor seals at the popular Fisherman’s Wharf, explore the stunning Craigdarroch Castle or discover a few of our other favorite activities:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Photography, filming, videotaping and sketching is allowed with certain restrictions
• Donation coat check available
• Guests cannot bring bags larger than 16"x12"x6" but items within bag may be transferred into a museum provided carrier (exceptions for health and safety purposes)
• Children pay 50% of adult fare when booked in conjunction with an overnight package
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"We love Victoria’s waterfront, which is an easy walk when you get off the Clipper. From Museums to classic Hotels, shops and restaurants… There is something for the entire family."
- Mike S., Tustin, CA
"My family and I loved the 2 trips we’ve taken… Everyone was so friendly. This was a great memory for my kids."
- Loretta S.
"This was such an easy and smooth trip. We booked an entire Clipper vacation for a long weekend and included tickets to the Royal BC Museum. They made it so easy to do everything in Victoria I can’t wait to go with the Clipper again."
- Si M.
Seattle to Victoria OvernightLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Overnight