- SAVE on your round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise when booking an overnight hotel stay
- Rated among the world’s most beautiful garden attractions & top places to go in Canada by USA Today, CNN Travel, Condé Nast, National Geographic, TripAdvisor and Frommer’s
- City tour of Victoria’s highlights by experienced local guide
- Flexible return time – stay as long as you want at The Gardens, and take any CVS departing bus from the Gardens back into Victoria
- Complimentary luggage delivery service to Clipper’s Victoria hotels* or terminal storage (from March 31-October 14)
About this Trip
No visit to Victoria is complete without exploring the world-renowned The Butchart Gardens! Journey from downtown Seattle on the Clipper and experience 55-acres of floral splendor on your overnight Victoria, BC vacation. Created in 1904 by Jennie Butchart to restore natural beauty to her husband’s mined-out quarry, the lush grounds are simply amazing. Explore the array of colorful flowers and don’t miss the award-winning Afternoon Tea! Kids are half-price adult fare.
Hop aboard the Victoria Clipper for a less than three-hour cruise from downtown Seattle to downtown Victoria. Board the double-decker motorcoach at the Clipper terminal for a narrated tour of Victoria’s landmarks. Upon arrival at The Butchart Gardens, wander along paths lined with a colorful array of flowers and be sure not to miss the award-winning Afternoon Tea service. Enjoy a motorcoach ride back to the Empress and use the rest of the evening to explore downtown Victoria.
Have luggage? No problem. For The Butchart Gardens & Victoria City Tours departing April 1- October 15, Clipper offers complimentary luggage delivery service to your downtown Victoria hotel*, or complimentary luggage storage at our Clipper terminal until you return.
* Delivery locations include our 20 Victoria hotels, except Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa & Westin Bear Mountain Golf Resort & Spa
In the morning, enjoy a delicious meal at one of Victoria’s fabulous brunch spots and use the rest of the day to explore the historic city before enjoying a relaxing cruise back to Seattle in the evening. Go for a bike ride along the scenic Dallas Waterfront, say “hello” to the harbor seals at the popular Fisherman’s Wharf, explore the stunning Craigdarroch Castle or discover a few of our other favorite activities:
- Tea at the Empress
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
- Explore the city by foot, bike or bus
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
To change your Butchart Gardens & Victoria City Tour to your second day or for help further customizing your vacation, please call our Clipper Vacations travel experts at 1-800-888-2535.
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Recommended tour time is 4.5 hours to fully experience The Gardens. Flexible return times available from The Butchart Gardens to the Victoria Inner Harbour.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Children pay 50% of adult fare when booked in conjunction with an overnight package
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Subject to change
"We booked a Clipper Vacation that included Butchart Gardens and Empress High Tea… The entire package was unbelievably reasonable. Everything was perfect! We enjoyed it all."
- Jeanie L., Billings, MT
"Clipper staff are easy to talk to and willing to answer any and all questions. They make booking hotels and excursions a snap! We will be traveling on the Victoria Clipper again soon!"
- Monica D., Olympia, WA
"We love gardens around the world. Butchart Gardens is one of our favorites, but getting there can be inconvenient by car. We take the Clipper to Victoria and avoid the hassle."
- RealRoadWarrior, San Clemente, CA
Seattle To Victoria Overnight & Butchart Gardens Holiday Lights TourLearn more about Seattle To Victoria Overnight & Butchart Gardens Holiday Lights Tour