IMPORTANT: Please visit our ID and Requirements page to review required documents for entry into Canada.
- SAVE 20% or more on round-trip Victoria Clipper ferry when booking 2-nights or more in Victoria. Kids 11 and under are half-price adult fare!
- Rated among the world’s most beautiful garden attractions & top places to go in Canada by USA Today, CNN Travel, Condé Nast, many more!
- Includes motorcoach pickup right from the Clipper Victoria terminal
- Complimentary luggage storage on the motorcoach while visiting The Butchart Gardens
- Returns you to Victoria with an afternoon drop off in front of The Fairmont Empress hotel
About this Trip
No visit to Victoria is complete without exploring the world-renowned The Butchart Gardens! Journey from downtown Seattle on the Clipper and experience 55-acres of floral splendor on your overnight Victoria, BC vacation.
Created in 1904 by Jennie Butchart to restore natural beauty to her husband’s mined-out quarry, the lush grounds are simply amazing. Explore the array of colorful flowers and don’t miss the award-winning Afternoon Tea!
Need some travel inspiration? Check out our Ultimate Guide to The Butchart Gardens.
Clipper’s Butchart Gardens Tour
Hop aboard the Victoria Clipper for a less than three-hour cruise from downtown Seattle to downtown Victoria. Board the double-decker motorcoach at the Clipper terminal for a narrated 45-minute ride to The Gardens.
Upon arrival at The Butchart Gardens, wander along paths lined with a colorful array of flowers and be sure not to miss the award-winning Afternoon Tea service. Enjoy a motorcoach ride back to the Empress and use the rest of the evening to explore downtown Victoria.
Have luggage? No problem. Your luggage will remain stored on the motorcoach during the duration of your visit to The Butchart Gardens.
In the morning, enjoy a delicious meal at one of Victoria’s fabulous brunch spots and use the rest of the day to explore the historic city before enjoying a relaxing cruise back to Seattle in the evening.
Go for a bike ride along the scenic Dallas Waterfront, say “hello” to the harbor seals at the popular Fisherman’s Wharf, explore the stunning Craigdarroch Castle or discover a few of our other favorite activities:
- Tea at the Empress
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
- Explore the city by foot, bike or bus
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
To change your Clipper Butchart Gardens Tour to your second day or for help further customizing your vacation, please call our Clipper Vacations travel experts at 1-800-888-2535.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Children pay 50% of adult fare when booked in conjunction with an overnight package
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"We booked a Clipper Vacation that included Butchart Gardens and Empress High Tea… The entire package was unbelievably reasonable. Everything was perfect! We enjoyed it all."
- Jeanie L., Billings, MT TripAdvisor
"Clipper staff are easy to talk to and willing to answer any and all questions. They make booking hotels and excursions a snap! We will be traveling on the Victoria Clipper again soon!"
- Monica D., Olympia, WA Yelp
"We love gardens around the world. Butchart Gardens is one of our favorites, but getting there can be inconvenient by car. We take the Clipper to Victoria and avoid the hassle."
- RealRoadWarrior, San Clemente, CA TripAdvisor