NOTE: Select dates may default to the earliest departure, please review all available sailing times when booking a trip.
- Rated among the world’s most beautiful garden attractions & top places to go in Canada by USA Today, CNN Travel, Condé Nast, many more!
- Includes narrated motorcoach ride by an experienced local guide on way to The Butchart Gardens
- Flexible return time – stay as long as you want at The Gardens, and take any CVS departing bus from the Gardens back into Victoria (from Mar 28 – Oct 11)
- Learn more about The Gardens with peek at the Historical Display or see the indoor gardens come to life inside Spring Prelude Now – Mar. 15, 2020!
About This Trip
Immerse yourself in more than 300,000 blooms at world-renowned The Butchart Gardens with a quick day trip to Victoria from downtown Seattle on our high-speed Clipper catamaran. Soak in the culture of Victoria on a narrated tour of the city’s highlights and wander The Gardens’ intimate paths lined with an array of flowers. With 55-acres bursting with color, no visit to Victoria is complete without exploring the iconic gardens!
Have more time? SAVE on your Victoria Clipper ferry when booking our Seattle to Victoria Overnight with The Butchart Gardens!
Need some travel inspiration? Check out our Ultimate Guide to The Butchart Gardens.
Clipper’s Butchart Gardens Tour & City Transfer
8:00 AM Depart Pier 69 in Seattle – Climb aboard the Victoria Clipper ferry at Pier 69 for a quick and scenic 2-hour and 45-minute cruise through the Salish Sea to the heart of downtown Victoria.
11:40 AM Embark on City Sightseeing Tour* – Hop on a deluxe motor coach for a narrated ride by an experienced local guide during the 45-minute drive to The Butchart Gardens.
12:10 PM Arrive at The Butchart Gardens – Immerse yourself of 55-acre oasis that is The Butchart Gardens. Wander past a variety of colorful plants and flowers and indulge in the Dining Room restaurant’s award-winning Afternoon Tea service.
2:30 PM Depart Gardens – Enjoy a motor coach ride back to Victoria’s downtown core and use the rest of the day to explore the city. Shop the unique boutiques on Johnson Street, check out the colorful floating homes at Fisherman’s Wharf or wander down the famously narrow Fan Tan Alley in Chinatown.
5:00 PM Depart Victoria – Hop back on the Victoria Clipper ferry for your scenic journey back to Seattle.
7:45 PM Arrive Seattle – Disembark the ferry and enjoy the rest of your evening on the Seattle waterfront!
*Motor coach departure times may vary by season.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Recommended tour time is 4.5 hours to fully experience The Gardens. Flexible return times available from The Butchart Gardens to the Victoria Inner Harbour.
• Includes all applicable taxes
• All prices shown in USD including tax
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"We had an excellent time! We took the 7 am tour to Victoria and purchased the combo pack that took us to the Butchart Gardens… I highly recommend this tour!"
- Daniela R.
"The easy way to visit Butchart Gardens without driving!"
- RealRoadWarrior, San Clemente, CA
"We love gardens around the world. Butchart Gardens is one of our favorites, but getting there can be inconvenient by car. We take the Clipper to Victoria and avoid the hassle."
- RealRoadWarrior, San Clemente, CA
Victoria Day Trip With The Butchart Gardens & Butterfly GardensLearn more about Victoria Day Trip With The Butchart Gardens & Butterfly Gardens