• Great deal on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and overnight hotel stay
• Traveling car free is a breeze! Arrive in the heart of downtown Victoria, one of North America’s most walkable cities
• Explore the city and experience Victoria’s iconic attractions, from tea at the stately Empress to 55-acres of floral splendor at The Butchart Gardens
About this Trip:
Travel with the Clipper for a Best Price Guarantee on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and overnight hotel stay in Victoria, BC. Pick the dates and times you want to travel, select a hotel, add a fun activity and you’ve got the perfect Victoria vacation from Seattle! Our sleek, high-speed catamaran will drop you off in the heart of Victoria in a little less than three hours. Take advantage of this one-stop shop for travel and enjoy an easy escape with a great exchange rate.
Hop aboard our high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran for a scenic ride from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 to the heart of downtown Victoria. Relax on the less than three-hour cruise through Puget Sound into the Strait of Juan De Fuca. Upon arrival, explore the 55-acre floral oasis that is The Butchart Gardens, watch resident orcas propel themselves out of the Salish Sea or check out a few of these other gems:
In the morning, enjoy a delicious meal at one of Victoria’s fabulous brunch spots and use the rest of the day to explore the historic city before enjoying a relaxing cruise back to Seattle in the evening. Go for a bike ride along the scenic Dallas Waterfront, say “hello” to the harbor seals at the popular Fisherman’s Wharf, explore the stunning Craigdarroch Castle or discover a few of our other favorite activities:
- Enjoy afternoon tea in one these five amazing spots
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Subject to change
"We booked a Clipper Vacation that included Butchart Gardens and Empress High Tea… The entire package was unbelievably reasonable. Everything was perfect! We enjoyed it all."
- Jeanie L., Billings, MT
"We have always done these things for ourselves, but in this case we combined things. The entire stay exceeded expectations!!"
"I loved the speed, comfort and convenience of how to get to Victoria. It drops you within walking distance of great hotels and all the Inner Harbour activities."
- Doug M., Seattle, WA
Seattle To Victoria Overnight & Butchart Gardens Holiday Lights TourLearn more about Seattle To Victoria Overnight & Butchart Gardens Holiday Lights Tour