Save Big with an Overnight Getaway
Take advantage of our one-stop shop for a quick and easy getaway from Seattle to Victoria! Travel with Clipper Vacations to the “City of Gardens” for a Best Price Guarantee on a round-trip cruise and overnight hotel stay in Victoria, BC.
Pick the dates and times you want to travel, select a hotel, add a fun activity and you’ve got the perfect Victoria escape!
The Victoria Clipper ferry travels between the United States and Canada. As such, you’ll need a Passport, Passport Card, Enhanced Driver License, Nexus Pass or an Enhanced ID Card (EDL/ID).
- SAVE 20% or more on round-trip Victoria Clipper ferry when booking 2-nights or more in Victoria. Kids 11 and under are half-price adult fare!
- Travel car-free to one of North America’s most walkable cities! Upon arrival, you’ll be steps from our hotel partners, popular landmarks, restaurants and downtown!
- Explore the city and experience Victoria’s iconic attractions. From Afternoon Tea at the Fairmont Empress to 55-acres of floral splendor at The Butchart Gardens, there’s fun for the whole family in Victoria.
Hop aboard our high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran for a scenic ride from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 to the heart of downtown Victoria. Relax on the less than three-hour cruise through Puget Sound into the Strait of Juan De Fuca. Upon arrival, explore the wonder of Victoria and experience the city’s popular attractions, such as the 55-acre floral oasis that is The Butchart Gardens, whale watching on the Salish Sea or check out a few of these other gems around the city:
In the morning, enjoy a delicious meal at one of Victoria’s fabulous brunch spots and use the rest of the day to explore the historic city before enjoying a relaxing cruise back to Seattle in the evening. Go for a bike ride along the scenic Dallas Waterfront, say “hello” to the harbor seals at the popular Fisherman’s Wharf, explore the stunning Craigdarroch Castle or discover a few of our other favorite activities:
- Enjoy afternoon tea in one these five amazing spots
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Children pay 50% of adult fare when booked in conjunction with an overnight package
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"We booked a Clipper Vacation that included Butchart Gardens and Empress High Tea… The entire package was unbelievably reasonable. Everything was perfect! We enjoyed it all."
- Jeanie L., Billings, MT TripAdvisor
"We have always done these things for ourselves, but in this case we combined things. The entire stay exceeded expectations!!"
- JS TripAdvisor
"I loved the speed, comfort and convenience of how to get to Victoria. It drops you within walking distance of great hotels and all the Inner Harbour activities."
- Doug M., Seattle, WA TripAdvisor