- Experience the Pacific Northwest like a local with two unique forms of transportation
- The perfect chance to discover the rich geography of the area
- Phenomenal aerial views of Seattle, Victoria and the region!
About this Trip
Discover the ultimate Pacific Northwest bucket list experience and travel between Seattle and Victoria with a quick escape by ferry and seaplane that shows off the natural beauty of the area before landing in the heart of downtown Victoria, BC.
Soar through the skies on a breathtaking Kenmore Air seaplane flight one direction and cruise aboard the Victoria Clipper ferry through the Salish Sea the other direction. Spend the rest of the day exploring the variety of stunning gardens and unique boutiques in vibrant Victoria before returning by air or sea the next day.
Hop on the Victoria Clipper ferry or catch a Kenmore Air seaplane flight to either Seattle or Victoria, BC in the morning and soak in fabulous views the Cascade Range, the Olympic Mountains and the downtown core! Upon arrival, use the rest of the day and evening to visit a variety of stunning gardens and unique boutiques in beautiful Victoria. For more ideas, check out a few of our other favorite places:
In the morning, enjoy an excellent breakfast before using the rest of the day to further explore the sights, sounds and tastes of Victoria. Before your return trip by air or sea, be sure to pay a visit to a few of these local gems:
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Must have a passport to fly into Canada
• There is a luggage limit of 25 lbs per person, including all carry-ons.
• Rates are based on southbound Victoria Clipper transportation and northbound Kenmore Air transportation. Rates may be slightly higher for southbound Kenmore Air and northbound Victoria Clipper transportation.
• The Kenmore Air Terminals are located at 950 Westlake Ave N in Seattle and 1000 Wharf Street in Victoria, BC
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"I loved the speed, comfort and convenience of how to get to Victoria. It drops you within walking distance of great hotels and all the Inner Harbour activities."
- Doug M., Seattle, WA
"Wonderful way to get from Victoria BC to Seattle Washington. It’s a vacation on its own."
- jdglek, Victoria, BC
"The visit in Victoria was one I’ll never in my life forget… The attractions were astonishing. If I could, I would live there in a heartbeat. Definitely planning on visiting again."
- Rachel June H.
Seattle to Victoria OvernightLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Overnight