Sep 15 - Oct 8 (Fri-Sun)
- The ONLY Half-Day Seattle whale watching tour that departs and returns from downtown Seattle located at Pier 69 on the waterfront!
- Whale sightings guaranteed!*
- Tour duration is 3-5 hours depending on sighting locations
- Expert onboard naturalist guides and educates guests
- Locally-sourced onboard food and drink menu
- Comfortable seats and seat selection!
About this Whale Watching Tour
Experience the best Seattle whale watching tour that leaves and returns direct from downtown! Hop aboard the San Juan Clipper and cruise out of Pier 69 on your adventure across the Salish Sea to discover and see transient orca whales, humpback whales, minke whales, gray whales and a variety of sealife and wildlife!
Under the guidance of an onboard expert naturalist, you will explore one of the Pacific Northwest’s most scenic areas while searching for a vast array of whales and sealife. Be sure to check out our Seattle Whale Watching Guide for an overview of what you may discover as well as our frequently asked questions.
Half-Day Tour (3-5 hours)
Depart direct from Pier 69 on Seattle’s beautiful waterfront as you cruise through the Salish Sea on our San Juan Clipper high-speed vessel. Our half-day whale watching tours explore sealife across the Salish Sea (please note, viewing locations may be north or south of Seattle) based on varying locations for viewings on a particular day.
10:30 AM: Depart Pier 69 in Seattle
10:30 AM to 3:30 PM: Whale & Sealife Search
3:30 PM*: Arrive Pier 69 in Seattle
*NOTE: Return time to Seattle may be earlier based on whale and sealife sighting locations.
Learn more about Clipper’s whale and sealife conservation and education work.
Prices vary by season.
• Whale sightings guaranteed: If you do not see whales during your Seattle Whale Watching Tour, you will receive a voucher for a complimentary trip good to use for one year from date of tour.
• 1 child (1-11 yrs. old) is half of applicable adult fare.
• Changes or cancellations received more than 2 days prior to scheduled tour origination are charged a 15% amendment/cancellation fee.
• Within 2 days prior to travel; the reservation is non-refundable, non-changeable and noncancelable.
• Washington state sales tax and fees not included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on selected Standard (non-window aisle) or Premium (window aisle) seating.
• Restrictions apply, subject to change.