- The ONLY Half-Day Seattle whale watching tour that departs and returns from downtown Seattle located at Pier 69 on the waterfront!
- Whale sightings guaranteed!*
- Expert onboard naturalist guides and educates guests
- Locally-sourced onboard food and drink menu
- Comfortable brand NEW seats and seat selection!
About this Whale Watching Tour
Experience the best Seattle whale watching tour that leaves direct from downtown! Hop aboard the San Juan Clipper and cruise out of Pier 69 on your adventure across the Salish Sea to discover and see transient orca whales, humpback whales, minke whales, gray whales and a variety of sealife and wildlife!
Under the guidance of an onboard expert naturalist, you will explore one of the Pacific Northwest’s most scenic areas while searching for a vast array of whales and sealife. Be sure to check out our Seattle Whale Watching Guide for an overview of what you may discover as well as our frequently asked questions.
Have more time or looking for a weekend whale watching adventure? Check out our Seattle to San Juan Island Whale Watching tour.
Please read Clipper’s Safe Travel Guide for our current travel policies and protocol.
Half-Day Tour (5-6 hours)
Depart direct from Pier 69 on Seattle’s beautiful waterfront as you cruise through the Salish Sea on our San Juan Clipper high-speed vessel. Our half-day whale watching tours explore sealife across the Salish Sea based on varying locations for viewings on a particular day.
10:30 AM: Depart Pier 69 in Seattle
10:30 AM to 4:30 PM: Whale & Sealife Search
4:30 PM: Arrive Pier 69 in Seattle
Learn more about Clipper’s whale and sealife conservation and education work.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
•*Whale sightings guaranteed: If you do not see whales during the Whale & Sealife Search, you will receive a voucher for a complimentary trip.
•Cancellation Policy: Fully refundable for cancellations received 2 or more days prior to travel, non-changeable within 2 days.
• Due to the time spent on the boat during this half-day trip, it is not recommended for children under 6. Adults traveling with young children should plan accordingly by bringing books, videos, games, toys etc. to assist in keeping them occupied. There is a great deal to see throughout the day but it may be more than a young child can appreciate.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates.
• Restrictions apply, subject to change.