*Due to the continued business impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, Clipper has temporarily suspended its charitable giving for the time being but hopes to resume this year.
We accept requests for in-kind transportation for those 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and their fundraising events. Requests that are not eligible include:
- Pass-through donations (organizations raising funds for other nonprofits)
- Politically motivated organizations
- Publicly or privately funded educational institutions
- Religious, political or fraternal organizations
- School auctions, PTA events, booster clubs, graduation parties
- Sports team events
ALL REQUESTS ARE CAREFULLY CONSIDERED
We receive numerous requests for community contributions and charitable donations every week—we do our best to give each request careful consideration. The Special Requests Committee meets on a weekly basis to review and process requests. All organizations will be contacted in response to their request.
HOW TO MAKE A REQUEST
In order to evaluate your request, please submit the following to the Special Requests Committee at email@example.com:
- Name & Mission of Organization
- Name & Date of Event
- Mailing Address and Tax-ID/Canadian Social Insurance Number (if applicable)
- Procurement Form (if applicable)
- Type of Sponsorship Recognition (Program Mention, Signage, Advertisements, etc.)
*Please note, when submitting your request, we may only donate in-kind transportation valid for travel on the Victoria Clipper and are unable to accommodate requests for our partner’s products (hotels, tours, activities, etc.).
To learn more about Clipper’s community involvement, please see our Clipper Stewardship Report for more information.