UPDATE: As of March 2023, we have temporarily suspended our charitable donation program and hope to resume later this year.
FRS Clipper accepts requests for in-kind transportation for those 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations and their fundraising events. Requests that are not eligible include:
- Pass-through donations (organizations raising funds for other nonprofits)
- Politically motivated organizations
- Publicly or privately funded educational institutions
- Religious, political or fraternal organizations
- School auctions, PTA events, booster clubs, graduation parties
- Sports team events
ALL REQUESTS ARE CAREFULLY CONSIDERED
We receive numerous requests for community contributions and charitable donations every week—we do our best to give each request careful consideration. The Special Requests Committee meets on a weekly basis to review and process requests. All organizations will be contacted in response to their request.
HOW TO MAKE A REQUEST
In order to evaluate your request, please submit the following to the Special Requests Committee at email@example.com:
- Name & Mission of Organization
- Name & Date of Event
- Point of Contact
- Mailing Address & Email Address
- Procurement Form & Tax-ID/Canadian Social Insurance Number (if applicable)
- Type of Sponsorship Recognition (Program Mention, Signage, Advertisements, etc.)
- Type of Contribution You Seek:
- Round Trip Travel for Two between Seattle, WA and Victoria, B.C. in Economy Class on the Victoria Clipper
- Seattle Half Day Whale Watching Tour for Two in Standard Seating on the San Juan Clipper
*Please note, when submitting your request, we may only donate in-kind transportation valid for travel on the Victoria Clipper and are unable to accommodate requests for our partner’s products (hotels, tours, activities, etc.).
To learn more about FRS Clipper’s community involvement, please see our FRS Clipper Stewardship Report for more information.