IMPORTANT: Please visit our ID and Requirements page to review required documents for entry into Canada.
Jan 1 - Jan 15, 2023
- The ONLY fast ferry to Victoria, BC departing direct from downtown Seattle
- Fun and easy day trip option to maximize your visit to the Pacific Northwest
- Travel car-free! Arrive in the heart of downtown Victoria, one of North America’s most walkable cities
- Experience Victoria’s iconic attractions, from Afternoon Tea at the Fairmont Empress to 55-acres of floral splendor at The Butchart Gardens
About This trip
A short and scenic ferry ride through the Salish Sea, Victoria, BC is the perfect day trip destination from Seattle.
A 2 hours and 45 minutes cruise on our sleek, high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran lands you in the heart of Victoria, one of the most walkable cities in North America. With the 55-acre floral oasis that is The Butchart Gardens and an ample supply of beautiful historic buildings, Victoria is an easy escape right in Seattle’s backyard!
Have more time? SAVE on your Victoria Clipper ferry when booking our Seattle to Victoria Overnight Package!
IMPORTANT: Please visit our ID and Requirements section to review required documents for entry into Canada.
Walk on our high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran for a scenic ride from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 to the heart of downtown Victoria. Relax on the less than three-hour cruise through Puget Sound into the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
Upon arrival, kick start your morning with a cup of brew from Hey Happy Coffee or one of Victoria’s other coffee hotspots, where every beverage is handcrafted with precision. Grab lunch on the waterfront at Red Fish Blue Fish before exploring 55-acres of floral splendor at The Butchart Gardens. When it comes time for dinner, feast on locally-sourced eats at some of the city’s popular restaurants.
Have the kids in tow? Discover ancient artifacts and learn about the human and natural history of British Columbia at the Royal BC Museum. Kids will love exploring the Old Town exhibit—a life-sized replica of Vancouver Island towns in the 20th century. Head over to Frankie’s Modern Diner for a lunch that will satisfy even the pickiest eaters.
Keep the fun going at Miniature World, a museum featuring over 85 miniaturized scenes with themes like Fantasy Land and Space 2201. Then, spend the early evening around the corner at Fisherman’s Wharf exploring the unique shops and eateries at this hidden gem.
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Includes all applicable taxes
• All prices shown in USD including tax
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"We had an excellent time! We took the 7 am tour to Victoria and purchased the combo pack that took us to the Butchart Gardens… I highly recommend this tour!"
- Daniela R. TripAdvisor
"You depart the Clipper in the heart of Victoria so you do not need a car to get around."
- BarryWScharf, Redmond, WA TripAdvisor
"We took the Clipper to Victoria and totally enjoyed every minute. The ride was comfortable and the scenery beautiful."
- DtheDawg, Texas TripAdvisor