- The ONLY cruise departing direct from downtown Seattle, the Clipper is the fastest and easiest way to travel to downtown Victoria
- Traveling car-free is a breeze! Arrive in the heart of downtown Victoria, one of North America’s most walkable cities
- Experience Victoria’s iconic attractions, from tea at the stately Fairmont Empress to 55-acres of floral splendor at The Butchart Gardens
About This trip
A short and scenic ride away through the Salish Sea, Victoria is the perfect day trip destination from Seattle. A less than three-hour cruise on our sleek, high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran lands you in the heart of Victoria, one of the most walkable cities in North America. With the 55-acre floral oasis that is The Butchart Gardens and an ample supply of beautiful historic buildings, Victoria is an easy escape right in Seattle’s backyard!
NOTE: Select dates may default to the earliest departure, please review all available sailing times when booking a trip.
Walk on our high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran for a scenic ride from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 to the heart of downtown Victoria. Relax on the less than three-hour cruise through Puget Sound into the Strait of Juan De Fuca. Upon arrival, explore Victoria’s array of vibrant gardens, stop by the Royal BC Museum or relax with a glass of wine downtown before catching the evening cruise back to Seattle. For more ways to fill your day, check out a few of our other favorite activities:
- Explore the city by foot, bike or bus
- Tea at the Empress
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Includes all applicable taxes
• All prices shown in USD including tax
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• Restrictions apply
• Subject to change
"We had an excellent time! We took the 7 am tour to Victoria and purchased the combo pack that took us to the Butchart Gardens… I highly recommend this tour!"
- Daniela R.
"You depart the Clipper in the heart of Victoria so you do not need a car to get around."
- BarryWScharf, Redmond, WA
"We took the Clipper to Victoria and totally enjoyed every minute. The ride was comfortable and the scenery beautiful."
- DtheDawg, Texas
Victoria Day Trip With Tea at the Fairmont EmpressLearn more about Victoria Day Trip With Tea at the Fairmont Empress