- SAVE 20% or more on round-trip Victoria Clipper ferry when booking 2-nights or more in Victoria. Kids 11 and under are half-price adult fare!
- The perfect quick summer weekend escape!
- Soak in a rainbow of colorful blooms combined with awe-inspiring light displays and an impressive fireworks show on Saturday nights (returning in 2021)
About this Trip
Experience an unforgettable night of spectacular displays with an overnight getaway to Victoria and The Butchart Gardens Night Illuminations Tour.
See hundreds of sparkling lights transform the grounds into a glittering fairyland and the popular Ross fountain comes to life with creative lighting effects. Be sure to stop by on Saturdays in July-early September as array of breathtaking fireworks light up the night sky.
Depart from Pier 69 on the downtown Seattle waterfront and arrive in the heart of the charming city of Victoria a little less than three hours later.
Spend the afternoon exploring Victoria and check into your hotel before boarding a motor coach in the evening for The Butchart Gardens. Wander through the grounds as hundreds of hidden lights transform the famous landscape into a glittering wonderland and watch as the Ross fountain dances with creative lighting effects.
In the morning, grab brunch at one of Victoria’s outstanding restaurants and use the rest of the day to explore the quaint city of Victoria before enjoying a tranquil cruise back to Seattle in the evening.
Picnic in Beacon Hill Park, say “hello” to the harbor seals at the popular Fisherman’s Wharf, learn more about the region’s history at the Royal BC Museum, explore the stunning Craigdarroch Castle or discover a few of our other favorite activities:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Children pay 50% of adult fare when booked in conjunction with an overnight package
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
•Restrictions apply, subject to change
"The gardens themselves were indescribable; without exaggeration, truly one of the most beautiful spots on planet earth. This trip is something I will never forget!"
- Ron R., Andover, MA TripAdvisor
"We take the Clipper to Victoria and avoid the hassle. Bring a book, tablet or cards and relax with a glass(es) of wine as the beautiful scenery passes by your window. Recommended."
- RealRoadWarrior, San Clemente, CA TripAdvisor
"We took the round trip Clipper, combined with a stay at the Chateau Victoria, a bus tour of the city, and the Butchart Gardens… The entire stay exceeded expectations!!"
- JS TripAdvisor