- Great deal on round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and overnight hotel stay
- Insider access to Cowichan Valley’s burgeoning wine scene and the opportunity to sample award-winning vintages and balsamics at three boutique wineries
- Scenic views of Goldstream Provincial Park, Malahat Drive and Cowichan Valley
About this Trip
Discover one of Vancouver Island’s best-kept secrets – it’s burgeoning wine scene – with an overnight getaway to Victoria and a wine tasting tour of Cowichan Valley! With local wine expert, Colleen Barrow, as your personal guide, you will travel the scenic back roads of the Cowichan Valley as you make your way to three boutique wineries. Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch, sip on award-winning vintages and chat with local winemakers.
Hop on the sleek Victoria Clipper for a short and scenic ride away from Seattle’s Pier 69 through the Salish Sea to the heart of downtown Victoria. Spend the day exploring the historic city of Victoria or pamper yourself with luxurious spa treatments. Cap off your day with a feast of farm-to-table eats or spend the night on the town and indulge in late-night cocktails. For more ways to fill your day, check out a few of our favorite activities:
- Tea at the Empress
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
- 5 unique culinary experiences in Victoria
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
In the morning, enjoy breakfast in one of Victoria’s cozy cafes before venturing out on the Cowichan Wine tour to sample of some of the finest wines on Vancouver Island. On your way to three boutique wineries, you’ll soak in fabulous views of the lush countryside, sparkling rivers and snow-capped mountains. Whisk away the afternoon sipping on local vintages and chatting with local winemakers before returning to Seattle in the evening.
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Must be 19+
• Gluten free lunch options available
• Not wheelchair accessible, passengers need to be able to walk a short distance over the uneven terrain of a vineyard
• Departs from Clipper terminal at 11:00 AM (check in at the bus is at 10:45 AM) and returns at 5:00 PM.) until October 2nd, after October 2nd the tour departs at 10:00 AM (check in at the bus is at 9:45 AM) and returns at 4:00 PM.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Subject to change
"We take the Clipper to Victoria and avoid the hassle. Bring a book, tablet or cards and relax with a glass(es) of wine as the beautiful scenery passes by your window. Recommended."
- RealRoadWarrior, San Clemente, CA
"Victoria is a walk-able city with European flare with much to see and do, this is a great getaway"
- BarryWScharf, Redmond, WA
"There couldn’t possibly be an easier way to travel. I arrived relaxed and ready for my day outing. The same was true on the journey home. Good job Clipper!"
- Helen L., Los Angeles, CA
Seattle to Victoria OvernightLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Overnight