Service update: Clipper has suspended operations until April 30, 2021. Learn more.
Mon & Tue from Jun 22 - Sep 15 only
(Except April 10 & 12, July 1, Aug 2 & 3, Sept 4,6 & 7, Oct 11 and Nov 11 - 22, 2020)
- SAVE 20% or more on round-trip Victoria Clipper ferry when booking 2-nights or more in Victoria. Kids 11 and under are half-price adult fare!
- Insider access to Cowichan Valley’s burgeoning wine scene and the opportunity to sample award-winning vintages at three boutique wineries
- Artisan picnic lunch at local winery
- Time to shop and explore the stunning Cowichan Bay village
- NOTE: Cowichan Wine Country tour cannot be booked the same day as your arrival into Victoria, please schedule for the following day.
About this Trip
Discover one of Vancouver Island’s best-kept secrets – it’s burgeoning wine scene – with an overnight getaway to Victoria and a wine tasting tour of Cowichan Valley!
With a local wine expert as your personal guide, you will travel the scenic back roads of the Cowichan Valley as you make your way to three boutique wineries. Enjoy an artisanal picnic lunch at one of the vineyards, chat with the local wine makers and then enjoy time to shop and explore the picturesque village of Cowichan Bay.
Hop on the sleek Victoria Clipper ferry for a short and scenic ride away from Seattle’s Pier 69 through the Salish Sea to the heart of downtown Victoria. Spend the day exploring the historic city of Victoria or pamper yourself with luxurious spa treatments.
Cap off your day with a feast of farm-to-table eats or spend the night on the town and indulge in late-night cocktails. For more ways to fill your day, check out a few of our favorite activities:
- Tea at the Empress
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
- 5 unique culinary experiences in Victoria
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
In the morning, enjoy breakfast in one of Victoria’s cozy cafes before venturing out on the Cowichan Wine tour to sample of some of the finest wines on Vancouver Island.
On your way to three boutique wineries, you’ll soak in fabulous views of the lush countryside, sparkling rivers and snow-capped mountains. Whisk away the afternoon sipping on local vintages and chatting with local winemakers before returning to Seattle in the evening.
NOTE: Cowichan Wine Country tour cannot be booked the same day as your arrival into Victoria, please be sure to book on the second day of your trip.
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Must be 19+
• Must have two people to book
• Gluten free lunch options available
• Not wheelchair accessible, passengers need to be able to walk a short distance over the uneven terrain of a vineyard
• Departs from Clipper terminal at 11:00 AM (check in at the bus is at 10:45 AM) and returns at 5:00 PM.) until October 2nd, after October 2nd the tour departs at 10:00 AM (check in at the bus is at 9:45 AM) and returns at 4:00 PM.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"We take the Clipper to Victoria and avoid the hassle. Bring a book, tablet or cards and relax with a glass(es) of wine as the beautiful scenery passes by your window. Recommended."
- RealRoadWarrior, San Clemente, CA
"Victoria is a walk-able city with European flare with much to see and do, this is a great getaway"
- BarryWScharf, Redmond, WA
"There couldn’t possibly be an easier way to travel. I arrived relaxed and ready for my day outing. The same was true on the journey home. Good job Clipper!"
- Helen L., Los Angeles, CA
Seattle to Victoria OvernightLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Overnight