- Get up close and personal with magnificent resident orcas, minke and humpback whales as well as harbor seal and an array of seabirds.
- Perfect for a quick summer weekend escape!
- Great deal on round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and overnight hotel stay.
About this Trip
Cruise through the waters of the Salish Sea and experience the wonders of the Pacific Northwest with an overnight getaway from Seattle to Victoria and whale watching tour. Explore the sparkling waters of Victoria and get up close and personal with resident orcas, minke and humpback whales as well as porpoises, sea lions and more! Enjoy the rest of your time soaking in Victoria’s British charms for a weekend to remember!
Your Victoria vacation begins with a scenic cruise on the Victoria Clipper from downtown Seattle that will land you in the heart of the breathtaking Inner Harbour. Upon arrival, hop an exhilarating three-hour whale watching tour. With an expert onboard naturalist as your guide, you will cruise through the waters of the Salish Sea on the lookout for resident orcas, humpback whales and more! Enjoy the evening on your own to check out a few of the city’s gems:
Enjoy a delicious brunch at one of the many excellent restaurants scattered around the city. Spend the rest of your day exploring Victoria before returning to Seattle in the evening. Hop on a bike and peddle along the scenic Dallas Road waterfront, picnic in Beacon Hill Park, say “hello” to the harbor seals at the popular Fisherman’s Wharf, explore the stunning Craigdarroch Castle or discover a few of our other favorite activities:
- Tea at the Empress
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
- Explore the city by foot, bike or bus
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Guests on whale watch tour must be able to handle a few stairs and possibly a steep ramp depending upon tides.
• Meet whale watching group at 645 Humboldt St., next to the Miniature World. Be there 30 minutes prior to scheduled tour.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Subject to change
"There couldn’t possibly be an easier way to travel. I arrived relaxed and ready for my day outing. The same was true on the journey home. Good job Clipper!"
- Helen L., Los Angeles, CA
"Clipper staff are easy to talk to and willing to answer any and all questions. They make booking hotels and excursions a snap! We will be traveling on the Victoria Clipper again soon!"
- Monica D., Olympia, WA
"This was a great way to get to Victoria, BC for a day of whale watching."
- Matt M., Oklahoma City, OK
Seattle to Victoria OvernightLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Overnight