- The perfect 2-night getaway to experience Seattle & Victoria pre/post cruise
- Excellent boutique shopping and Pacific Northwest dining
- Explore iconic attractions in each city from The Butchart Gardens and tea at the Empress to the Space Needle and Pike Place Market
About this Trip
Discover the beauty of the Emerald City and the charm of Southwestern Canada with this 2-night vacation in Seattle and Victoria, BC. An extension of our most popular package, the Seattle to Victoria Overnight, this trip adds time in Seattle. A great option if you are visiting from out of state or looking for a pre-or post-Alaska cruise adventure. This getaway is an excellent way to get an immersive experience of the region.
Arrive on your own into Seattle and enjoy time to experience all this vibrant West Coast city has to offer. Wander past the impressive collection of skyscrapers downtown, grab a bite to eat at a farm stand in lively Pike Place Market, learn more about the city’s art community at the Museum of Pop Culture or ride to the top of the towering Space Needle for a bird’s-eye view of the region. To help fill your day, consider checking out a few of our favorite things to do:
Set off from downtown Seattle on the sleek, high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran for a serene cruise through the Salish Sea into Victoria’s scenic Inner Harbour. Relax on the less than three-hour cruise and enjoy stunning views of the Olympic Mountains and Washington coastline. Once you arrive in Victoria, check-in at your hotel, take the rest of the day to experience the rich culture and great restaurants of this walkable seaside town or pay a visit to a few of our favorite spots:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Use the morning to grab a delicious meal at one of Victoria’s excellent brunch spots and enjoy a few hours exploring the charming and walkable downtown core. In the afternoon, hop aboard the Victoria Clipper for a tranquil cruise back to Seattle. Settle into the evening by enjoying the spirited nightlife, tasting amazing coastal cuisine or check out a few of our favorite activities:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle.
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• All Seattle hotel rates include a $2 per night Seattle Tourism Assessment Fee
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"A great way to travel between the harbours of these two cities!"
- Peytonsage, Barrie, CA
"Traveled from Victoria to Seattle on the Victoria Clipper. The staff were friendly, the boarding process was easy and stress free."
- Mumsys, Reigate, UK
"From check in to seating to full service snack foods this was an excellent experience."
- Peytonsage, Barrie, CA
Scenic Northwest: Portland To Seattle, Victoria & VancouverLearn more about Scenic Northwest: Portland To Seattle, Victoria & Vancouver