- SAVE 20% or more on round-trip Victoria Clipper ferry when you add an overnight Victoria hotel stay (Sun-Wed travel). Kids 11 and under are half-price adult fare!
- Rated among the world’s most beautiful garden attractions & top places to go in Canada by USA Today, CNN Travel, Condé Nast, many more!
- Complimentary luggage delivery service to Clipper’s Victoria hotels* or terminal storage (from Mar 30 – Oct 13)
About This Trip
Get a taste of what it would have been like to be one of Jennie Butchart’s personally-served guests and indulge in an experience steeped in tradition with an award-winning tea at The Butchart Gardens.
Dine on a phenomenal array of sweet and savory treats that will leave you dreaming of your next bite before immersing yourself in thousands of beautiful blooms as you stroll through the iconic 55-acre grounds.
The perfect opportunity to combine two classic Victorian experiences, this trip is an absolute must for all ages!
Enjoy a scenic cruise from downtown Seattle to downtown Victoria on the Clipper. Hop on the double-decker motorcoach at the Clipper terminal for a narrated tour of Victoria’s landmarks. Upon arrival at The Butchart Gardens, cozy up inside the Dining Room Restaurant and choose from a selection of nine loose leaf teas paired with a classic three-tiered assortment of goodies, ranging from ginger scones to salmon pinwheels.
Afterward, wander along The Gardens’ intimate paths and immerse yourself in floral splendor as you explore the stunning 55-acre grounds. Enjoy a motorcoach ride back to the Fairmont Empress Hotel and use the rest of the evening to check out Victoria’s downtown core.
Have luggage? No problem. For The Butchart Gardens & Victoria City Tours departing Mar 30 – Oct 13, Clipper offers complimentary luggage delivery service to your downtown Victoria hotel*, or complimentary luggage storage at our Victoria Clipper terminal until you return.
* Delivery locations include our 20 Victoria hotels, except Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa & Westin Bear Mountain Golf Resort & Spa
Use your second day in town to further explore the quaint city of Victoria before enjoying a relaxing cruise back to Seattle in the evening. Take a scenic stroll along Dallas Road, go for a bike ride through Beacon Hill Park, wander through the historic Craigdarroch Castle or discover a few of our other favorite activities:
Learn more about the history of Victoria at the Royal BC Museum, say “hello” to the harbor seals at the popular Fisherman’s Wharf or discover a few of our other favorite activities:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Recommended tour time is 4.5 hours to fully experience The Gardens. Flexible return times available from The Butchart Gardens to the Victoria Inner Harbour.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Children pay 50% of adult fare when booked in conjunction with an overnight package
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"We had an excellent time! We took the 7 am tour to Victoria and purchased the combo pack that took us to the Butchart Gardens… I highly recommend this tour!"
- Daniela R.
"The easy way to visit Butchart Gardens without driving!"
- RealRoadWarrior, San Clemente, CA
"We love gardens around the world. Butchart Gardens is one of our favorites, but getting there can be inconvenient by car. We take the Clipper to Victoria and avoid the hassle."
- RealRoadWarrior, San Clemente, CA
Seattle to Victoria OvernightLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Overnight