NOTE: Select dates may default to the earliest departure, please review all available sailing times when booking a trip.
Service update: Clipper has suspended operations until April 30, 2021. Learn more.
- Get up close and personal with magnificent resident orcas, minke and humpback whales as well as harbor seal and an array of seabirds
- Soak in stunning mountain, island and ocean vistas as you cruise through the Salish Sea
- Perfect for a quick summer weekend escape!
About this Trip
Spend an afternoon learning about whales and sealife with a day trip from Seattle to Victoria, BC to for an exhilarating three-hour whale watching tour.
Under the guidance of an expert naturalist, you will cruise through the scenic waters of the Gulf Islands and Strait of Juan De Fuca in search of orcas, humpback, minke whales and more! There is no better way to experience the beauty and serenity of the Northwest!
Have more time? SAVE on your Victoria Clipper ferry when booking our Seattle to Victoria with Whale Watching Tour package!
Your adventure begins with a scenic cruise on the Victoria Clipper from downtown Seattle that will land you in the heart of the breathtaking Inner Harbour. Upon arrival, enjoy time to explore the Inner Harbour, check out the Parliament Buildings or have lunch before hopping on an exhilarating three-hour whale watching tour.
With an expert onboard naturalist as your guide, you will cruise through the waters of the Salish Sea on the lookout for orcas, humpback whales and other sealife! Catch the evening departure for a relaxing ride back to Seattle.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Guests on whale watch tour must be able to handle a few stairs and possibly a steep ramp depending upon tides.
• Meet Whale Watching group at 645 Humboldt St., next to the Miniature World. Be there 30 minutes prior to scheduled tour.
• Includes all applicable taxes
• All prices shown in USD including tax
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"This was a great way to get to Victoria, BC for a day of whale watching."
- Matt M., Oklahoma City, OK
"Traveled from Victoria to Seattle on the Victoria Clipper. The staff were friendly, the boarding process was easy and stress free."
- Mumsys, Reigate, UK
"Very easy and comfy way to get from Seattle to Vancouver Island."
- FitMomma, Atlanta, GA
Day Trip from Seattle to Victoria, BCLearn more about Day Trip from Seattle to Victoria, BC