- See The Gardens come to life with a breathtaking display of more than 300,000 twinkling lights
- Perfect for families visiting during the holidays, the kiddos will love counting all 12 Days of Christmas displays around the grounds
- Catch festive brass and traditional caroling performances nightly
About this Trip
Celebrate the holiday season with an overnight getaway to Victoria, BC and The Butchart Gardens Holiday Lights tour. See thousands upon thousands of twinkling lights illuminate the 55-acre grounds with references to the 12 Days of Christmas in every display. Soak in the sound of classic Christmas tunes as they float through the air or stop for a photo with Annabelle the carousel horse as you wander the grounds. Fan of holiday lights? This is an experience you’ll never forget!
Depart from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 and cruise directly into downtown Victoria. Upon arrival, check-in to your hotel before hopping on a deluxe motor coach at 2, 4 or 6 pm in front of The Faimont Empress to head out to The Butchart Gardens. Stroll through the twinkling wonderland as more than 300,000 colorful lights illuminate the 55-acre grounds.
Keep your eyes peeled and see if you can spot all the enchanting 12 Days of Christmas displays. If you worked up an appetite strolling through the beautiful displays, consider capping off your day with a festive feast at Dining Room restaurant. Afterward, take any CVS departing bus from The Gardens back into Victoria.
On your second day in Victoria, grab brunch at one of the many excellent restaurants around town and use the rest of the day to explore the city and join in the holiday festivities before your early evening departure to Seattle. For more ways to help fill your day, check out a few of our favorite things to do:
- Check out Victoria’s Holiday Festivities
- Holiday Shopping
- Enjoy afternoon tea in one these five amazing spots
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Children pay 50% of adult fare when booked in conjunction with an overnight package
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Subject to change
"The gardens themselves were indescribable; without exaggeration, truly one of the most beautiful spots on planet earth. This trip is something I will never forget!"
- Ron R., Andover, MA
"Loved the VALUABLE down time together, the view, the convenience, and arriving in BC energized and ready for a fun weekend."
- Mindy S., Mukilteo, WA
"The easy way to visit Butchart Gardens without driving!"
- RealRoadWarrior, San Clemente, CA
Leavenworth Christmas Lighting Festival Day Trip From SeattleLearn more about Leavenworth Christmas Lighting Festival Day Trip From Seattle