June 30 - September 8, 2019: Thursday - Sunday
(Excluding June 28, 29, 30, July 1, August 2-5, 30, 31, September 1 & 2, 2019)
- SAVE 20% or more on round-trip Victoria Clipper ferry when you add an overnight Victoria hotel stay (Sun-Wed travel).
- Sample delicious local cheeses and wine
- Time to explore the quaint boutiques, art galleries, bookstores, coffee shops, thrift stores and more in Ganges Village and Fulford Harbour
- NOTE: Salt Spring Island Day Trip cannot be booked the same day as your arrival into Victoria, please be sure to book on the second day of your trip.
About this Trip:
Experience British Columbia’s unspoiled paradise with an overnight getaway to Victoria and Salt Spring Island tour! Check out the variety of iconic landmarks, popular attractions and phenomenal shopping in Victoria’s vibrant downtown core before spending a day exploring the largest of the Gulf Islands.
With a local food and wine expert as your guide, you’ll catch a 35 minute BC Ferry cruise to rustic Salt Spring Island. Once on land, soak in the rich spirit of this exceptional artist community as you sip and savor award-winning wines and artisanal cheeses at local farms.
In the morning, hop on the sleek, high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran at Pier 69 in downtown Seattle for a short and scenic cruise through the Salish Sea to the heart of downtown Victoria.
Spend the day exploring Victoria’s vibrant downtown and experience the city’s popular attractions by stopping at the Fairmont Empress for tea, shopping the unique boutiques on Johnson and Government Street or whale watching on the Salish Sea. For more ways to fill your day, check out a few of our favorite things around the city:
- Explore the city by foot, bike or bus
- Discover Victoria’s historical landmarks
- 5 unique culinary experiences in Victoria
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Grab a quick breakfast at your hotel before enjoying a relaxing ride to Swartz Bay. Hop on a BC Ferry for a scenic, 35-minute cruise to Salt Spring Island.
Drive along breathtaking country roads and experience all the island has to offer. Sample delicious goat cheese at an artisan farm, shop the array of eclectic boutiques at Ganges Village and taste brut style champagne at the island’s oldest winery.
Cap off the day with free time in Fulford Harbour, followed by a quick BC Ferry cruise back to Victoria. Conclude your journey with a relaxing Clipper cruise back to Seattle in the evening.
NOTE: Salt Spring Island Day Trip cannot be booked the same day as your arrival into Victoria, please be sure to book on the second day of your trip.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Must be 19+
• Must have two people to book
• Not wheelchair accessible, passengers need to be able to walk a short distance over the uneven terrain of a vineyard
• Departs from Clipper terminal at 9:00 AM (check in at the bus is at 8:45 AM and returns at 5:15 PM).
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"Very easy and comfy way to get from Seattle to Vancouver Island."
- FitMomma, Atlanta, GA
"We love Victoria’s waterfront, which is an easy walk when you get off the Clipper. From Museums to classic Hotels, shops and restaurants… There is something for the entire family."
- Mike S., Tustin, CA
"The visitor experience in Victoria is amazing, they really have embraced welcoming people. Lots of great restaurants and street performers to enjoy."
Seattle to Victoria OvernightLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Overnight