(Except December 24, 25 & 31, 2019)
- All the essentials for a romantic stay – chocolates & champagne
- Incredible views of Victoria’s Inner Harbour!
- Delicious breakfast buffet for two the hotel’s Pacific Restaurant
About this Trip
For your next special occasion, anniversary or weekend away, surprise your loved one with a romantic getaway to Victoria, BC. Hop on the Victoria Clipper for a memorable stay at the picturesque Hotel Grand Pacific. When it comes to romance, you can’t go wrong with the classics, and this hotel has them all. Luscious chocolates, sparkling wine, turn down service and your choice of breakfast in bed or a buffet breakfast in the Pacific Restaurant.
Cruise out of downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 aboard our high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran and arrive in the heart of downtown Victoria a little less than three hours later. Spend the day discovering all the quaint, historic city has to offer and then treat your sweetie to a night on the town with tapas at the intimate Bodega Bar and cocktails at Clive’s Classic Lounge. For more ways to fill your day, check out these things to do:
- Tea at the Empress
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
- Explore the city by foot, bike or bus
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria.
In the morning, enjoy breakfast in bed or feast on a delicious breakfast buffet for two at the hotel’s Pacific Restaurant and enjoy a few more hours to explore the charming downtown core. In the afternoon, hop aboard the Victoria Clipper for a tranquil cruise back to Seattle.
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"The service onboard and at either dock was exceptional! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Clipper Vacations!"
- Mike T.
"Victoria is a walk-able city with European flare with much to see and do, this is a great getaway"
- BarryWScharf, Redmond, WA
"Skilled professionals took all the worry out and I felt like my vacation started the moment I handed over my luggage. Thank you Victoria Clipper."
- Carl S., Renton, WA
Oak Bay Beach Hotel Winter SpecialLearn more about Oak Bay Beach Hotel Winter Special