Coronavirus update: Clipper has cancelled sailings until May 22, 2020. Learn more.
(Except December 24, 25 & 31, 2019)
- SAVE 20% or more on round-trip Victoria Clipper ferry when booking 2-nights or more in Victoria. Kids 11 and under are half-price adult fare!
- All the essentials for an incredible stay – chocolates & champagne
- Delicious breakfast buffet for two the hotel’s Pacific Restaurant
About this Trip
For your next special occasion, surprise someone with a getaway to Victoria, BC. Hop on the Victoria Clipper for a memorable stay at the picturesque Hotel Grand Pacific. When it comes to celebrating a special occasion, you can’t go wrong with the classics, and this hotel has them all. Luscious chocolates, sparkling wine, turn down service and your choice of breakfast in bed or a buffet breakfast in the Pacific Restaurant.
Cruise out of downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 aboard our high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran and arrive in the heart of downtown Victoria a little less than three hours later. Spend the day discovering all the quaint, historic city has to offer and then treat your sweetie to a night on the town with tapas at the intimate Bodega Bar and cocktails at Clive’s Classic Lounge. For more ways to fill your day, check out these things to do:
- Tea at the Empress
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
- Explore the city by foot, bike or bus
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria.
In the morning, enjoy breakfast in bed or feast on a delicious breakfast buffet for two at the hotel’s Pacific Restaurant and enjoy a few more hours to explore the charming downtown core. In the afternoon, hop aboard the Victoria Clipper for a tranquil cruise back to Seattle.
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"The service onboard and at either dock was exceptional! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Clipper Vacations!"
- Mike T.
"Victoria is a walk-able city with European flare with much to see and do, this is a great getaway"
- BarryWScharf, Redmond, WA
"Skilled professionals took all the worry out and I felt like my vacation started the moment I handed over my luggage. Thank you Victoria Clipper."
- Carl S., Renton, WA
Seattle to Victoria Overnight with Fairmont Empress Romance PackageLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Overnight with Fairmont Empress Romance Package