- SAVE on your round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise when booking an overnight hotel stay
- Hit the links on Westin Bear Mountain’s PGA Championship Course
- Play either the rugged and challenging Mountain Course (co-designed by Steve and Jack Nicklaus) or the more serene Valley Course
About this Trip
Journey from downtown Seattle to Victoria, BC on the Clipper for an overnight stay and ultimate golfing adventure at Westin Bear Mountain Resort & Spa. Tee off on either the Jack & Steve Nicklaus co-designed Mountain Course or the Nicklaus designed Valley Course. The perfect escape for the avid golfer, playing on these Championship Courses is a dream come true and great way to soak in jaw-dropping views of Vancouver Island.
Hop on our high-speed catamaran in the morning for a scenic ride from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 to the heart of downtown Victoria. Upon arrival, catch the free Westin Bear Mountain shuttle to directly to the resort, drop off your bags and get out on the greens. Play 18 holes on either the rugged and challenging Jack & Steve Nicklaus co-designed Mountain Course or the scenic Nicklaus designed Valley Course. After a day on the links, enjoy a frosty pint in the Master’s Lounge.
Westin Bear Mountain Shuttle Service:
Travel time between Bear Mountain Resort and downtown Victoria is approximately 30 minutes. Shuttle schedule varies seasonally, please call for exact times.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast the hotel’s Bella restaurant, and then either rent some bikes from the hotel’s bike center to cruise along the property’s extensive trail system, scale the neighboring Mt. Finlayson or relax in the award-winning Sante Spa. Ride the hotel’s shuttle back to downtown Victoria and check out a few of our other favorite activities before enjoying a scenic cruise back to Seattle in the evening.
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• The resort located 13 miles outside of downtown Victoria, which is about a 30-minute drive
• Rental car option is available
• Rate shown is for afternoon golf, other options are available at time of booking
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Subject to change
"Loved the VALUABLE down time together, the view, the convenience, and arriving in BC energized and ready for a fun weekend."
- Mindy S., Mukilteo, WA
"No TSA hassles. No long lines at the US-Canada border. Our trip was smooth and scenic."
- Tom_Fiala, Orlando, FL
"This was a wonderful experience. Professional, comfortable, accommodating and just an overall fantastic time. I would highly recommend this to anyone."
- Ursula H.
Seattle to Victoria OvernightLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Overnight