(Except November 28, 2019)
- Complimentary Upgrade to Vista Class – Delight in spacious, leather seats, top deck panoramic views and ample table seating for small groups
- Enjoy a $10 food & beverage voucher (1 per adult, per stay. Valid on Fondue special) at the 4-Star Hotel Grand Pacific!
- Travel mid-week and skip the crowds! Explore the city and experience Victoria’s iconic attractions. From Christmas Lights at The Butchart Gardens to Afternoon Tea, there’s fun for the whole family!
About this Trip:
Ready to book a festive holiday getaway from Seattle? Victoria’s recently renovated, 4-star Hotel Grand Pacific is a mere 2-minute walk from the Clipper terminal and features elegant rooms as well as unbeatable views of the Inner Harbour, Olympic Mountains and surrounding city.
Book now through December 20 and travel November 24 – December 23 to save big with a complimentary upgrade to Vista Class on a round trip Victoria Clipper ferry cruise and $10 food and beverage voucher when you book a minimum one-night getaway at the Hotel Grand Pacific. Best Price Guaranteed thanks to exclusive Clipper discounts.
Victoria during the holidays is pure magic. With bright lights, fantastic seasonal fare and fabulous shopping, there’s no better place to eat, drink and be merry on a magical holiday escape from Seattle!
Need some travel inspiration? Check out our guide on 10 things to do in Victoria, BC this December!
Walk on our sleek high-speed Victoria Clipper ferry to enjoy a scenic ride from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 to the heart of downtown Victoria. Kick back and relax on the 2-hour and 45-minute cruise and soak in stunning views of the Olympic Mountains, the Washington coastline and San Juan Islands.
Upon arrival, drop your luggage at your hotel and get in the festive spirit with an array of activities. Get your holiday shopping underway at Johnson Street’s unique boutiques, discover delicate frosted creations at the Gingerbread Showcase, enjoy a dazzler of a Christmas display at Lights of Wonder or check out a few of our favorite things to do:
Fuel up with a delicious breakfast at one of Victoria’s fabulous brunch spots and explore BC’s stunning capital city. Learn how the holidays were first celebrated in this former gold-rush city and catch historic buildings decked out in lights on a walking tour of old Victoria.
Pay a visit to Craigdarroch Castle to soak in holiday tunes and see all 39 rooms chock-full of trimmings or explore a few of these other gems around town before returning to Seattle in the evening.
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria.
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Must book Nov 20 - Dec 20 and travel Nov 24 - Dec 23, 2019
• Valid for Sunday - Thursday travel only
• A 1-night minimum stay is required, additional nights are available
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"I loved the speed, comfort and convenience of how to get to Victoria. It drops you within walking distance of great hotels and all the Inner Harbour activities."
- Doug M., Seattle, WA
"The Butchart Gardens Christmas lights are a magical addition to an already amazing place. The Gardens are decorated in the 12 days of Christmas theme and they really nailed it with the array of colors and designs! Beautiful and magical!"
"Great views and seat service. The Clipper is a beautiful ship. A lovely 2.5-3 hour journey across the water. I wish flying was as fun as the Clipper was."
- J in WA
Seattle to Victoria OvernightLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Overnight