Seattle to Victoria Overnight
Starting from 2 Days / 1 Night
- Seattle to Victoria Overnight
- The Inner Harbour at Night
- Houseboats on Fisherman's Wharf
- Inner Harbour at Sunset
- Victoria Clipper IV in Victoria's Inner Harbour
- BC Legislature
Victoria, British Columbia is cheaper with the Clipper when you book a Seattle to Victoria, BC hotel package. Add as many nights as you would like while booking to create the perfect quick getaway from Seattle. Victoria is British Columbia’s capital city and is home to the Parliament buildings as well as the historic ivy covered Fairmont Empress. Victoria is famous for a laid back feel, traditional Afternoon Tea and The Butchart Gardens.
About This Trip
2 days / 1 night minimum
Add additional nights during booking
- 1 night Victoria hotel
- Round trip Victoria Clipper cruise between Seattle and Victoria
- All applicable taxes
- One child under 12 rides for $10 per paying adult. Advance purchase, fuel surcharge, security fee and other restrictions may apply.
- Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
- Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
- Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
- A fuel surcharge and security fee will be added to all Seattle / Victoria fares
- Subject to change
Board the Victoria Clipper in the morning from Pier 69 on the downtown Seattle waterfront. Relax on the less than three hour cruise through Puget Sound into the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Enjoy views of the Olympic Mountains, the Washington coastline and islands. Once you arrive in Victoria, you will have the rest of the day to explore Victoria on your own or add on one of these tours while booking:
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Victoria.
The following day, have the morning to go shopping, eat at one of Victoria’s coffee shops or restaurants and explore the city before returning to Seattle mid-morning (May-Sep) or in the early evening.
Select two nights while booking and have an additional day in Victoria. Rent a car and drive to one of the many area wineries or microbreweries or add on one of these other activities while booking:
Customized one way and air packages are available. See more information on Victoria Clipper and Kenmore Air packages by visiting the Sea & Sky Package page or call 800-888-2535 to learn more about customization options.
|Victoria Clipper, Hotel and Taxes from:||Mar-Apr|
|1 night||2 nights|
|James Bay Inn||$131||$154|
|Best Western Carlton Plaza||$137||$169|
|Inn at Laurel Point||$150||$195|
|Hotel Grand Pacific||$151||$196|
|Delta Ocean Pointe Resort||$156||$206|
|Oak Bay Beach Hotel||$201||$297|
Additional children 50% of adult fare.
Prices shown above are per adult, based on double occupancy
and may vary by actual travel date.
Advance purchase, space limitations and other restrictions may apply.
A fuel surcharge will be added to all fares and packages.