- A luxurious stay at the iconic, and newly renovated Fairmont Empress
- All the essentials for a romantic evening – a full bottle of Bottega prosecco, tea macaroons, Pate de fruit, breakfast in bed and a late checkout.
- Incredible views of Victoria’s Inner Harbour!
About this Trip
Indulge yourself and your loved one in some pure pampering by traveling to Victoria, BC on the Victoria Clipper to the majestic and historic Fairmont Empress hotel. Your magical stay includes romantic touches such as a full bottle of Bottega prosecco, tea macaroons, Pate de fruit, breakfast in bed and a late checkout. If you really want to spoil that special someone, swing by the award-winning Willow Stream spa for a relaxing massage.
Depart Seattle’s Pier 69 aboard our high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran and arrive in the heart of downtown Victoria a little less than three hours later.
Spend the day discovering all the quaint, historic city has to offer. Get a taste of Victoria’s exceptional cuisine on a food tour, ride through town on a horse-drawn carriage or cozy up at the Q Bar with a handcrafted cocktail. For more ways to fill your day, check out these things to do:
- Tea at the Empress
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
- Explore the city by foot, bike or bus
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria.
In the morning, enjoy breakfast in bed for two and then enjoy a few more hours to explore the charming downtown core. In the afternoon, hop aboard the Victoria Clipper for a tranquil cruise back to Seattle.
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"We take the Clipper to Victoria and avoid the hassle. Bring a book, tablet or cards and relax with a glass(es) of wine as the beautiful scenery passes by your window. Recommended."
- RealRoadWarrior, San Clemente, CA
"The service onboard and at either dock was exceptional! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Clipper Vacations!"
- Mike T.
"We booked a Clipper Vacation that included Butchart Gardens and Empress High Tea… The entire package was unbelievably reasonable. Everything was perfect! We enjoyed it all."
- Jeanie L., Billings, MT
Seattle To Victoria Overnight With Willow Stream SpaLearn more about Seattle To Victoria Overnight With Willow Stream Spa