Your Amtrak® Cascades package is not reserved until confirmed by a Clipper Vacations agent within one day from time of booking. If you are traveling within 2 days from today, please call us to confirm availability.
- The perfect 3-night getaway to experience the Pacific Northwest
- Excellent boutique shopping, Pacific Northwest dining and sightseeing
- Scenic transportation end-to-end with a Clipper ferry, Amtrak Cascades train and seaplane or helicopter rides
About this Trip
Delight in scenic mountain vistas, pristine forests and the sparkling waters of the Salish Sea as you travel to three of the Pacific Northwest’s most spectacular cities: Seattle, Victoria and Vancouver, BC. The perfect way to immerse yourself in the region, this epic getaway will allow you to experience world-renowned sights in each city including the Space Needle, The Butchart Gardens as well as the thrilling Capilano Suspension Bridge.
Hop aboard an Amtrak Cascades train from downtown Portland and soak in the natural beauty of southwest Washington. Ride past Mt. St. Helens and Mt. Rainier on your way to Seattle, the gateway of the Pacific Northwest. Upon arrival, explore a variety of charms strewn throughout the city including the Museum of Pop Culture, the towering Space Needle, and a constant supply of exceptional coffee, biking and live music. Alternatively, discover a few of our other favorite activities:
Cruise out of downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 aboard our high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran and arrive in the heart of downtown Victoria a little less than three hours later. Along the way, sit back, relax and enjoy views of the Olympic Mountains as well as the stunning Washington coastline and islands. Spend the day discovering all the quaint, historic city has to offer. Pay a visit the Royal BC Museum, shop the many unique stores in Chinatown or check out a few of these other things to do:
- Tea at the Empress
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
- Explore the city by foot, bike or bus
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria.
In the morning, climb on your deluxe motorcoach and head to Vancouver. Relax on your ride over to the mainland via BC Ferries Connector and soak in stunning vistas of the surrounding islands and communities as you pass through the Strait of Georgia. Use the rest of the day to experience Vancouver’s rich cultural landscape. Stroll the thousand-acre Stanley Park, enjoy the array of samples at the bustling farmers market on Granville Island or experience a few other of the city’s gems:
- Vancouver’s must-try brunch spots
- Hike or stroll along Vancouver’s family-friendly trails
- Explore Vancouver’s food truck scene
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Vancouver.
On the final day of your getaway, enjoy breakfast at one Vancouver’s famous cafes and a little more time to explore the city before a scenic and relaxing Amtrak® Cascades train ride back to Portland.
Upgrade to Harbour Air seaplane for the Victoria/Vancouver leg of travel. For a pre-or post-cruise package, itinerary can begin or end in Vancouver. To book a customized itinerary, please call our Clipper Vacations travel experts at 1-800-888-2535.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• All Seattle hotel rates include a $2 per night Seattle Tourism Assessment Fee
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"My research led me to find Victoria Clipper Vacations for a good option to get from Seattle to Victoria. What I didn’t expect was the travel assistance in planning our entire BC trip!"
- Barn1982, Edison, NJ TripAdvisor
"This was a wonderful experience. Professional, comfortable, accommodating and just an overall fantastic time. I would highly recommend this to anyone."
- Ursula H. Facebook
"We rode the Clipper to Victoria for a day before heading to Vancouver on a seamless bus/ferry ride, had outstanding hotels, something I really worried about, very interesting and fun tours in both Victoria and Vancouver, and a relaxing beautiful train ride home…all for the most reasonable price! Simply amazing."
- Lauren S., Issaquah, WA TripAdvisor