Your Amtrak® Cascades package is not reserved until confirmed by a Clipper Vacations agent within one day from time of booking. If you are traveling within 2 days from today, please call us to confirm availability.
Service update: Clipper has suspended operations until April 30, 2021. Learn more.
- Skip the traffic and long lines at the border!
- Scenic Amtrak Cascades train ride between Vancouver and Seattle
- Experience Seattle’s iconic attractions from the vibrant Pike Place Market to the towering Space Needle to the historic Pioneer Square
About this Trip
Soak in views of lush forests and majestic mountains as you roll your way into the heart into the heart of downtown Seattle on a scenic Amtrak Cascades train ride from Vancouver, BC. The perfect Seattle vacation package, this trip allows you to skip the traffic and long lines at the border and sit back and enjoy the views! Explore this gem of a city, wander the stalls at Pike Place Market, visit the iconic Space Needle and more!
Grab a seat on an Amtrak Cascades train from downtown Vancouver and cruise past pristine forests and quaint towns into the heart of downtown Seattle. Spend the day soaking in the Emerald City’s rich culture and check out contemporary art at the Seattle Art Museum, shop at the flagship Nordstrom store and enjoy a constant supply of exceptional coffee, biking and live music. For more ways to fill your day, check out a few of our other favorite activities:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle.
In the morning, enjoy brunch at one of Seattle’s many excellent restaurants and explore the historic Pioneer Square before concluding your journey with a scenic Amtrak Cascades ride back to Vancouver.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Includes all applicable taxes
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• All Seattle hotel rates include a $2 per night Seattle Tourism Assessment Fee
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
Vancouver To Seattle Overnight Via Amtrak CascadesLearn more about Vancouver To Seattle Overnight Via Amtrak Cascades