- One of our most popular year-round packages!
- Perfect for families and multi-generational trips
- Experience Seattle’s iconic attractions from the vibrant Pike Place Market to the towering Space Needle and historic Pioneer Square
About this Trip
A short and scenic ride away from Victoria through the Salish Sea, Seattle is the perfect destination for an exhilarating vacation right in your own backyard! Skip the hassle of driving and hop on our sleek, high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran to cruise straight into the heart of Seattle a little less than three-hours later. Save big on your Clipper cruise when you book an overnight package, and enjoy two full days to experience Seattle’s urban playground.
Climb aboard the Victoria Clipper and cruise from the heart of downtown Victoria straight into the heart of downtown Seattle. Relax on the less than three-hour cruise through the Strait of Juan De Fuca into Puget Sound. Enjoy a glass of local wine as you soak in views of the Olympic Mountains, the Washington coastline and islands. Upon arrival, settle into the evening by enjoying the spirited nightlife and tasting sumptuous coastal cuisine.
Enjoy a full day to explore the lively, picturesque city of Seattle. Start your day off right and grab brunch at one of Seattle’s many chef-driven restaurants. Spend the rest of day exploring the city’s eclectic arts scene by checking out the array of paintings at the Seattle Art Museum, shopping the Seattle’s unique boutiques or enjoying the amazing views back on the city from Gasworks Park. For more ways to fill your day, check out a few of our favorite things to do:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle.
Wrap up your adventure in Seattle and grab a hot Caffé Vita latte to go from the Clipper Café before returning to Victoria on the Victoria Clipper in the morning.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Includes all applicable taxes
• All prices shown in USD including tax
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Children pay 50% of adult fare when booked in conjunction with an overnight package
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• All Seattle hotel rates include a $2 per night Seattle Tourism Assessment Fee
• Restrictions apply
• Subject to change
"Great trip! Very comfortable, excellent reservation service, excellent onboard service. Comfortable, smooth, relaxing ride… The 2 night package was great value for money."
- Nuno G.
"The service onboard and at either dock was exceptional! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Clipper Vacations!"
- Mike T.
"Wonderful way to get from Victoria BC to Seattle Washington. It’s a vacation on its own."
- jdglek, Victoria, BC
Canadian Special! BC Appreciation Round Trip FareLearn more about Canadian Special! BC Appreciation Round Trip Fare
incl taxes and fees