IMPORTANT: Please visit our ID and Requirements page to review required documents for travel between the U.S. and Canada.
Save Big with Overnight Packages
Experience a quick and easy getaway from Victoria to Seattle! You’ll save with a discount on your round-trip fast ferry while enjoying a 2-night (or more!) hotel stay with this special package deal in the Emerald City.
Pick the dates and times you want to travel, select one of our vetted hotels, add on a fun activity and enjoy experiencing Seattle’s eclectic culture, bustling social scene and stunning natural beauty!
Skip the hassle of driving and hop on our high-speed, passenger-only Victoria Clipper ferry for a scenic 2 hour and 45 minute cruise into the heart of Seattle at Pier 69. Clipper also offers half-price fares for children 11 and under!
- SAVE big with a discount on your round-trip Victoria Clipper fast ferry adding an overnight Seattle hotel stay
- Perfect for families and multi-generational trips to reconnect in a beautiful setting
- Discover Seattle’s iconic attractions! From exploring the vibrant Pike Place Market and the towering Space Needle to traveling in style with our epic Sea & Sky package, there is no better way to experience the city!
Climb aboard the Victoria Clipper and cruise from the heart of downtown Victoria straight into the heart of downtown Seattle. Relax on the less than three-hour cruise through the Strait of Juan De Fuca into Puget Sound. Enjoy a glass of local wine as you soak in views of the Olympic Mountains, the Washington coastline and islands. Upon arrival, settle into the evening by enjoying the spirited nightlife and tasting sumptuous coastal cuisine.
Enjoy a full day to explore the lively, picturesque city of Seattle. Start your day off right and grab brunch at one of Seattle’s many chef-driven restaurants. Spend the rest of day exploring the city’s eclectic arts scene by checking out the array of paintings at the Seattle Art Museum, shopping the Seattle’s unique boutiques or enjoying the amazing views back on the city from Gasworks Park. For more ways to fill your day, check out a few of our favorite things to do:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle.
Wrap up your adventure in Seattle and grab a coffee from one of Seattle’s many craft independent coffee shops before returning to Victoria on the Victoria Clipper in the morning.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Includes all applicable taxes
• All prices shown in USD including tax
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Fri and Sat departures from Seattle and Sun departures from Victoria
• Children pay 50% of adult fare when booked in conjunction with an overnight package
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• All Seattle hotel rates include a $2 per night Seattle Tourism Assessment Fee
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"Great trip! Very comfortable, excellent reservation service, excellent onboard service. Comfortable, smooth, relaxing ride… The 2 night package was a great value for the money."
- Nuno G. TripAdvisor
"The service onboard and at either dock was exceptional! My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Clipper Vacations!"
- Mike T. Facebook
"Wonderful way to get from Victoria BC to Seattle Washington. It’s a vacation on its own."
- jdglek, Victoria, BC TripAdvisor