Select dates may default to the earliest departure, please review all available sailing times when booking a trip.
- One of our most popular packages! Enjoy two epic travel experiences in one overnight vacation!
- Soak in amazing aerial views and discover the rich geography of the area
- A fascinating way to experience the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest
About this Trip
Experience the Pacific Northwest’s varied landscapes with an awe-inspiring adventure between Victoria and Seattle! The ultimate escape, cruise through the Salish Sea on the sleek, high-speed Victoria Clipper ferry or fly through the skies on a Kenmore Air seaplane before landing in the heart of downtown Seattle. Explore all the city has to offer before enjoying a relaxing return by sea or air the next day. This is one trip you’ll never forget!
NOTE: On the following dates Kenmore Air return flights arriving back in Seattle AFTER 2:00 pm will land and clear customs at Kenmore, Lake Washington. Shuttle service back to Kenmore Air’s Lake Union terminal will be provided.
August 6, 9-11, 13, 16-18, 20, 23-25, 27 & September 3, 28.
Journey from the heart of Victoria, BC to downtown Seattle by seaplane or ferry. Catch a Kenmore Air seaplane in the morning and delight in fabulous aerial views. Arrive in Seattle in time to catch a concert or football game!
Or hop on the Clipper in the evening for a scenic cruise and soak in the lights of the Emerald City as you pull into Elliot Bay.
If you flew to Seattle on a Kenmore seaplane, start your day off right with a breakfast burrito and Caffe Vita latte from the Clipper Café. Climb aboard our high-speed ferry and wrap up your adventure with a tranquil cruise back to Victoria.
Or if you came down on the Clipper, use the morning to explore Seattle before your Kenmore Air flight home in the afternoon. Go for a whirl on the great wheel or meet creatures from the deep at the Seattle Aquarium. For more ways to fill your day, check out a few of our favorite things to do:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Must have a passport to fly into Seattle
• There is a luggage limit of 25 lbs per person, including all carry-ons.
• Rates are based on southbound Victoria Clipper transportation and northbound Kenmore Air transportation. Rates may be slightly higher for southbound Kenmore Air and northbound Victoria Clipper transportation.
• The Kenmore Air Terminals are located at 950 Westlake Ave N in Seattle and 1000 Wharf Street in Victoria, BC
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"Traveled from Victoria to Seattle on the Victoria Clipper. The staff were friendly, the boarding process was easy and stress free."
- Mumsys, Reigate, UK
"Being able to take the Clipper from downtown Victoria to downtown Seattle is a perfect way to travel."
- Mistuhree, Duncan, CA
"Wonderful way to get from Victoria BC to Seattle Washington. It’s a vacation on its own."
- jdglek, Victoria, BC
Victoria to Seattle Special! Exclusive Canadian Round Trip FareLearn more about Victoria to Seattle Special! Exclusive Canadian Round Trip Fare