Select dates may default to the earliest departure, please review all available sailing times when booking a trip. Kenmore availability is limited, if you are traveling within 7 days from today, please call us to book.
- One of our most popular packages! Enjoy two epic travel experiences in one overnight vacation!
- Soak in amazing aerial views and discover the rich geography of the area
- A fascinating way to experience the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest from both air and sea!
About this Trip
Experience the Pacific Northwest’s varied landscapes with an awe-inspiring adventure between Victoria and Seattle! The ultimate escape, cruise through the Salish Sea on the sleek, high-speed Victoria Clipper V fast ferry or fly through the skies on a Kenmore Air seaplane before landing in the heart of downtown Seattle. Explore all the city has to offer before enjoying a relaxing return by sea or air the next day. This is one trip you’ll never forget!
Journey from the heart of Victoria, BC to downtown Seattle by seaplane or fast ferry. Catch a Kenmore Air seaplane in the morning and delight in fabulous aerial views. Arrive in Seattle in time to cruise the shops or even catch a concert or football game!
Or, depart Victoria by hopping on the Victoria Clipper V fast ferry in the evening for a scenic cruise and soak in the lights of the Emerald City as you pull into Elliot Bay.
If you flew to Seattle on a Kenmore seaplane, start your day off right grabbing coffee and brunch at any number of Seattle’s craft coffee shops. You’ll then climb aboard our high-speed ferry and wrap up your adventure with a tranquil scenic cruise back to Victoria.
Or if you came down on the Victoria Clipper fast ferry, use the morning to explore Seattle before your Kenmore Air flight home in the afternoon. Go for a whirl on the great wheel or meet creatures from the deep at the Seattle Aquarium. For more ways to fill your day, check out a few of our favorite things to do:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Must have a passport to fly between Canada and the United States
• There is a luggage limit of 25 lbs per person, including all carry-ons.
• Rates are based on southbound Victoria Clipper transportation and northbound Kenmore Air transportation. Rates may be slightly higher for southbound Kenmore Air and northbound Victoria Clipper transportation.
• Ground transfers not included between Victoria Clipper and Kenmore Air terminals
• The Kenmore Air Terminals are located at 950 Westlake Ave N in Seattle and 1000 Wharf Street in Victoria, BC
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• All Seattle hotel rates include a $4 per night/room Seattle Tourism Assessment Fee
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"Traveled from Victoria to Seattle on the Victoria Clipper. The staff were friendly, the boarding process was easy and stress free."
- Mumsys, Reigate, UK TripAdvisor
"Being able to take the Clipper from downtown Victoria to downtown Seattle is a perfect way to travel."
- Mistuhree, Duncan, CA TripAdvisor
"Wonderful way to get from Victoria BC to Seattle Washington. It’s a vacation on its own."
- jdglek, Victoria, BC TripAdvisor