IMPORTANT: Please visit our ID and Requirements page to review required documents for travel between the U.S. and Canada.
About this Trip – SAVE up to 40%!
We love BC! To show just how much we appreciate our visitors from Victoria, we are offering a round-trip FRS Clipper fast ferry for up to 40% less than our standard fare!
Cruise from downtown Victoria straight into the heart of downtown Seattle, add on a hotel room for an even greater discount on your fast ferry, and spend the weekend exploring all the city has to offer. Head to the famous Pike Place Market, shop Seattle’s unique neighborhoods, check out sporting events or watch your favorite band perform live.
Have more time? SAVE on your FRS Clipper fast ferry when booking our Victoria to Seattle 2-Night Package Deal!
IMPORTANT: Please visit our ID and Requirements section to review required documents for travel between the U.S. and Canada.
Hop on the FRS Clipper fast ferry and travel from the heart of downtown Victoria straight into the heart of downtown Seattle. The fastest direct route from Vancouver Island! Soak in sights of the Olympic Mountains and the Washington coastline as you relax on the less than three-hour cruise through the Strait of Juan De Fuca and into Puget Sound. Upon your arrival, catch a sports game or show, experience the city’s culturally unique neighborhoods and enjoy quick access to picturesque hiking and boating adventures.
- 25 Things to Do in Seattle This Winter
- 36 Hours in Seattle: How to Plan a Winter Getaway
- How to Plan the Perfect Seahawks Weekend Trip to Seattle
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Travel must originate in Victoria
• Includes all applicable taxes
• All prices shown in USD including tax
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• 2-day advance purchase required
• All Seattle hotel rates include a $4 per night/room Seattle Tourism Assessment Fee
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"We love the Victoria Clipper. It’s an easy, no fuss way to get to Seattle… We packaged our trip as well and got a great deal on a hotel! Clipper Vacations is great!"
- Melanie F., Victoria, BC TripAdvisor
"Skilled professionals took all the worry out and I felt like my vacation started the moment I handed over my luggage. Thank you Victoria Clipper."
- Carl S., Renton, WA TripAdvisor
"The ferry docks at a convenient location and is only a few minutes walk to The Warwick hotel which is very central to tourist attractions."
- Mistuhree, Duncan, CA TripAdvisor