About this Trip – SAVE up to 23%!
We love BC! To show just how much we appreciate our visitors from Victoria, we are offering a round-trip Clipper ferry for up to 23% less than our advance standard fare!
Cruise from downtown Victoria straight into the heart of downtown Seattle, add on a hotel room and spend the weekend exploring all the city has to offer. Head to the famous Pike Place Market, shop Seattle’s unique neighborhoods, check out sporting events or watch your favorite band perform live.
- Seattle Boat Show: Jan. 24 – Feb. 1
- Seattle Museum Month: Feb. 1 – 29
- Lunar New Year Celebration: Feb. 8
- Seattle Home Show: Feb. 15 – 23
- Seattle Wine and Food Experience: Feb. 20 – 22
- Wintergrass Festival: Feb. 20 – 23
- Northwest Flower & Garden Festival: Feb. 26 – Mar. 1
- Children’s Film Festival: Feb. 27 – Mar. 8
- Nordic Lights Film Festival: Feb. 28 – Mar. 1
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle
Hop on the Victoria Clipper and travel from the heart of downtown Victoria straight into the heart of downtown Seattle. Soak in sights of the Olympic Mountains and the Washington coastline as you relax on the less than three-hour cruise through the Strait of Juan De Fuca and into Puget Sound. Upon your arrival, catch a sports game or show, experience the city’s culturally unique neighborhoods and enjoy quick access to picturesque hiking and boating adventures.
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Travel must originate in Victoria
• Includes all applicable taxes
• All prices shown in USD including tax
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• 2-day advance purchase required
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"We love the Victoria Clipper. It’s an easy, no fuss way to get to Seattle… We packaged our trip as well and got a great deal on a hotel! Clipper Vacations is great!"
- Melanie F., Victoria, BC
"Skilled professionals took all the worry out and I felt like my vacation started the moment I handed over my luggage. Thank you Victoria Clipper."
- Carl S., Renton, WA
"The ferry docks at a convenient location and is only a few minutes walk to The Warwick hotel which is very central to tourist attractions."
- Mistuhree, Duncan, CA
Victoria To Seattle Overnight Package With 2 NightsLearn more about Victoria To Seattle Overnight Package With 2 Nights