Coronavirus update: Clipper has cancelled sailings until May 22, 2020. Learn more.
- The perfect way to experience Seattle & Victoria for couples, families or solo travelers
- Excellent boutique shopping and Pacific Northwest dining
- Explore iconic attractions in each city from The Butchart Gardens and tea at the Empress to the Space Needle and Pike Place Market
About this Trip
Surrounded by lush forests and majestic mountains, the maritime city of Seattle is both an exciting destination and an excellent starting point for an adventure into Canada. On this overnight vacation in Seattle, not only will you explore the vibrant Emerald City, but also enjoy a quick day trip to Victoria, BC to experience the world-famous Butchart Gardens, enjoy tea and the Empress and shop!
Check-in into your hotel in Seattle before exploring all that this picturesque West Coast city has to offer. Stroll along the downtown waterfront and stop by the waterfront for a whirl on the Great Wheel. Sample treats at local artisan farm stands in Pike Place Market or soak in amazing panoramic city views from Gasworks Park. To help fill your day, consider checking out a few of our favorite things to do:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle.
Set off from downtown Seattle on the sleek, high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran for a scenic cruise through the Salish Sea into Victoria’s Inner Harbour. Relax on the less than three-hour cruise, enjoying views of the Olympic Mountains and Washington coastline. Upon arrival in Victoria, enjoy exploring this walkable seaside town and soak in the rich culture. Before catching the evening departure back to Seattle, be sure to pay a visit to a few of our favorite spots:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Children pay 50% of adult fare when booked in conjunction with an overnight package
• All Seattle hotel rates include a $2 per night Seattle Tourism Assessment Fee
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"We have taken the Clipper to Victoria numerous times over the years. I love this service, always professional and friendly service."
- Mindy S., Mukilteo, WA
"We took this route as part of a trip from Canada to San Francisco, it was much more fun than driving."
- William L., Guildford, UK
"From the minute we arrived at their ferry building in Seattle and through every leg of the trip, everything was perfectly planned and executed."
- Barn1982, Edison, NJ
Seattle to Victoria OvernightLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Overnight