Victoria to Seattle Overnight Package with 2 Nights
Starting from 3 Days / 2 Nights
Travel from Victoria to Seattle, Washington State’s largest city. Even though Seattle is less than three hours from Victoria on the Victoria Clipper, it will feel like you are in a different world. This fast paced city is famous for grunge music, tech startups and distinctly west coast culture. Some of the highlights include Pike Place Market, one of the United States’ longest running year round farmer’s markets and unique architecture that can be found at the Space Needle, the Frank O. Gehry designed EMP Museum, the Seattle Public Library and the Bullitt Center, one of the world’s greenest buildings. Additionally, the Seattle area offers microbreweries, wineries and microdistilleries as well as restaurants from celebrity chef Tom Douglas.
About This Trip
3 days / 2 nights minimum
Add additional nights during booking
1 night package option also available May-September
- Round trip Victoria Clipper cruise between Victoria and Seattle
- 2 nights Seattle hotel
- All applicable taxes
- *1 Child rides for $10 with round trip paying adult
- Advance purchase and other restrictions may apply
- Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
- Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
- Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
- A fuel surcharge will be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
- A $2 per room / per night Tourism Assessment Fee will be added to all Seattle hotel stays
- Subject to change
Depart Victoria for Seattle via the Victoria Clipper. Evening departures are available year round, and mid morning departures are available May-Sep. Enjoy the cruise through the Strait of Juan de Fuca into Puget Sound, arriving to downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 in under 3 hours. Light meals are available for purchase onboard as well as a variety of activities to enhance your stay.
In the morning, board the Victoria Clipper on Pier 69 for the less than three hour cruise back to Victoria. Afternoon departures are available May-Sep.