Your Amtrak Cascades package is not reserved until confirmed by a Clipper Vacations agent within one day from time of booking. If you are traveling within 7 days from today, please call us to confirm availability.
- Enjoy a scenic Amtrak Cascades train ride between Seattle and Vancouver, BC
- Endless opportunities for photos at world-renowned parks and lookout points as you explore Vancouver’s hot spots.
- Amazing views of downtown Vancouver, historic Gastown, bustling Coal Harbour, Stanley Park and more from the Vancouver Lookout!
- NOTE: Vancouver City + Lookout Tour cannot be booked the same day as your arrival into Vancouver, please schedule for the following day. Select dates may default to the earliest Amtrak departure, please review all available departure times when booking a trip.
About this Trip
Get your camera ready as you experience some of Vancouver’s biggest and most beautiful attractions! Hop on an Amtrak Cascades train and ride from downtown Seattle to Vancouver, BC for a fun-filled overnight getaway in this lively city.
Discover Vancouver’s innumerable charms and spend half a day checking out everything from the famous Stanley Park to the iconic Granville Market to the 450-foot tall Vancouver Lookout (which just happens to have some of the best 360-degree views around) on a scenic, guided Vancouver City + The Lookout Tour. If you want to soak in the rich culture of the region, this an experience you’ll never forget!
Climb aboard an Amtrak Cascades train from downtown Seattle and watch as fabulous views of pristine forests, glistening waters and lush farms glide by your window as you ride into the heart of Vancouver, BC.
Upon arrival, check into your hotel and spend the rest of the day experiencing this gem of a city. Explore the Vancouver Aquarium, experience the region’s leading art at the Vancouver Art Gallery or check out a few of our other favorite activities:
For more ideas, see our 50 things to do in Vancouver.
Make the most of your second day in Vancouver and hop on a guided, scenic Vancouver City + The Lookout Tour to discover some of the city’s popular attractions. You’ll visit the famous Stanley Park, the iconic Granville Market, the lively Chinatown neighborhood as well as the 450-foot tall Vancouver Lookout for breathtaking 360-degree views of downtown Vancouver! In the evening, grab a seat on an Amtrak Cascades train for a relaxing ride back to Seattle.
NOTE: Vancouver City + Lookout Tour cannot be booked the same day as your arrival into Vancouver, please schedule for the following day. Select dates may default to the earliest Amtrak departure, please review all available departure times when booking a trip.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
Seattle To Vancouver Overnight Via Amtrak CascadesLearn more about Seattle To Vancouver Overnight Via Amtrak Cascades