- Enjoy a scenic Amtrak® Cascades train ride between Seattle and Vancouver, BC
- Endless opportunities for photos at world-renowned parks and lookout points as you explore Vancouver’s hot spots.
- Amazing views of downtown Vancouver, historic Gastown, bustling Coal Harbour, Stanley Park and more from the Vancouver Lookout!
About this Trip
Get your camera ready as you experience some of Vancouver’s biggest and most beautiful attractions! Hop on an Amtrak® Cascades train and ride from downtown Seattle to Vancouver, BC for a fun-filled overnight getaway in this lively city.
Discover Vancouver’s innumerable charms and spend half a day checking out everything from the famous Stanley Park to the iconic Granville Market to the 450-foot tall Vancouver Lookout (which just happens to have some of the best 360-degree views around) on a scenic, guided Vancouver City + The Lookout Tour. If you want to soak in the rich culture of the region, this an experience you’ll never forget!
Hop on an Amtrak® Cascades train from downtown Seattle and watch as fabulous views of pristine forests, glistening waters and lush farms glide by your window as you ride into the heart of Vancouver, BC. Spend the rest of the day exploring this gem of a city on a guided, scenic Vancouver City + The Lookout Tour. You’ll visit the famous Stanley Park, the iconic Granville Market, the lively Chinatown neighborhood as well as the 450-foot tall Vancouver Lookout for breathtaking 360-degree views of downtown Vancouver!
The following day, conclude your trip and grab a seat on an Amtrak® Cascades train for a relaxing ride back to Seattle. Or, make the most of your time in Vancouver and use the morning and afternoon to explore the Vancouver Aquarium or experience the region’s leading art at the Vancouver Art Gallery before hopping on the evening train to Seattle.
To help fill your day, check out a few of our other favorite activities:
- 4 must-try Vancouver brunch spots
- Hike or stroll along Vancouver’s family-friendly trails
- Explore Vancouver’s food truck scene
For more ideas, see our 50 things to do in Vancouver.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
Seattle To Vancouver Overnight Via Amtrak CascadesLearn more about Seattle To Vancouver Overnight Via Amtrak Cascades