- Scenic Amtrak® Cascades train ride between Seattle and Vancouver, BC
- Explore the popular Stanley Park, Vancouver Aquarium, Granville Island Market and more
- Perfect for families and foodies who want to soak in the city’s rich culture
About this Trip
Discover a land where majestic mountains stretch into the Pacific and seaside parks lead the way to sandy beaches with a Vancouver vacation. Hop on the Amtrak® Cascades train and enjoy a relaxing and scenic train journey from downtown Seattle to the heart of Vancouver, BC. Explore this gem of a city and enjoy access to a vast array of adventures, from strolling Stanley Park to sampling delicious local cuisine at Granville Island Market.
Grab a seat on the Amtrak® Cascades train from downtown Seattle and enjoy a scenic trip past captivating towns, impressive forests and lush farms into the heart of Vancouver, BC. Spend the day soaking in Vancouver’s rich cultural landscape. Stroll along the seaside trail in Stanley Park and stop off at the Vancouver Aquarium to get up close and personal with exotic sealife. Be sure to check out local artisan stands at Granville Island Market as well as a few of our other favorite activities:
For more ideas, see our 50 things to do in Vancouver.
In the morning, conclude your trip by catching the morning train for a relaxing ride back to Seattle. Or, make the most of your time in Vancouver and use the morning and afternoon to get a last glimpse of the city at the Vancouver Lookout or experience the region’s leading art at the Vancouver Art Gallery before hopping on the evening train to Seattle. To help fill your day, check out these other ideas:
- 4 must-try Vancouver brunch spots
- Gastronomic Gastown Tour
- FlyOver Canada Tour
Additional nights are available during booking as well as a variety of tours. For help further customizing your vacation, please call our Clipper Vacations travel experts at 1-800-888-2535.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
Portland To Vancouver With 2 Nights In VancouverLearn more about Portland To Vancouver With 2 Nights In Vancouver