Harbors, Towns & Cities: Seattle to San Juan Island, Victoria & Vancouver
Starting from 5 Days / 4 Nights
Travel via Victoria Clipper from Seattle to Friday Harbor on San Juan Island, then on to Victoria and Vancouver on this Pacific Northwest getaway. Friday Harbor is a small town on San Juan Island, and the departure point for your Orca Whale and Sealife Excursion. In addition to the San Juans, visit Victoria, the capital of British Columbia for a taste of British culture, and Vancouver which features a modern skyline, famous international cuisines and spectacular water and mountain views. This package makes a great addition to Seattle visits, including pre or post cruise and can be reversed.
About This Trip
May 22-September 28, 2014
Seattle/San Juan Ferry Service Available:
May 22 - June 18, 2014 Thursday-Monday
June 19 - September 8, 2014 Daily
September 9-28, 2014 Saturday & Sunday only
5 days / 4 nights minimum
Add additional nights during booking
- 1 night Seattle hotel
- One way Victoria Clipper cruise from Seattle to San Juan Island (approx. 3.5 hours)
- Souvenir Explorer Guidebook to the San Juans
- 2 ½ hour Whale & Sealife Search
- 1 night Friday Harbor hotel
- One way WA State Ferry between Friday Harbor and Sidney, BC (transfer to Victoria, approx. 30 minute cab ride, not included)
- 1 night Victoria hotel
- One way motor coach and BC Ferries cruise from Victoria to Vancouver (approx. 4 hours, upgrade to Harbour Air available, approx. 30 minutes)
- 1 night Vancouver hotel
- One way motor coach between Vancouver and Seattle (approx. 3.5 hours), upgrade to Amtrak Cascades available
- All applicable taxes
- Child rates available
- Package does not include transportation between Sidney and Victoria. Taxis and bus service are available near ferry terminal.
- Advance purchase, fuel surcharge, security fee and other restrictions may apply.
- Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
- Minimum 1-day advance purchase required
- Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
- A fuel surcharge and security fee will be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
- A $2 per room / per night Tourism Assessment Fee will be added to all Seattle hotel stays
- A $1 pp / Port fee will be added to all one way San Juan Fares
- Subject to change
Begin your getaway in Seattle, famous for grunge music, the Space Needle and tech companies. While in Seattle, explore local free things to do like Pike Place Market or a walk on the Seattle waterfront or add on one of these activities during booking:
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Seattle.
In the morning, depart from downtown Seattle for Friday Harbor on the Victoria Clipper III. On the 3.5 hour cruise, travel through Deception Pass and see the Salish Sea coastline. After a brief stop in Friday Harbor, the trip continues with a 2.5 hour whale and sealife search and then a return to Friday Harbor where you will check in to your hotel and have the rest of the afternoon and evening to explore the boutiques and restaurants on San Juan Island.
For more information, see 25 things to do in Friday Harbor
Today, travel from Friday Harbor to Victoria aboard Washington State Ferries. The ferry travels between Friday Harbor and Sidney, BC. Once you arrive in Sidney, transfer via taxi or bus (not included) to Victoria. Explore Victoria on your own or try one of these activities which can be added during booking:
For more information, see 50 things to do in Victoria
On your 4th day, travel to Vancouver via motor coach and BC Ferries to Vancouver. Once in Vancouver, the afternoon and evening are yours to shop, dine and see the city’s highlights on your own. You may also consider adding on one of these activities during booking:
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Vancouver.
Frequent departures are available for your motor coach return from Vancouver to Seattle. On option to consider is a scenic ride aboard Amtrak Cascades. Make your selection at time of booking.
This vacation package is fully customizable with additional nights available in each city and alternate itineraries and transportation types available. Call 800-888-2535 to learn more about your options and to book this package.