Jobs & Internships
Join Our Talented Team!
Clipper Navigation, Inc., owns and operates the Victoria Clipper and dba Clipper Vacations, is a leading seller of accommodation and tour packages for the Pacific Northwest and Western Canada. Since 1986, we have been providing travel services to visitors from all over the world. We also operate the Clipper Café at Pier 69. Both companies are located on Seattle’s scenic waterfront at Pier 69.
We seek motivated, outgoing, dedicated employees who are customer service oriented and enjoy working in an energetic, fast-paced and fun environment. Candidates for employment in the United States must be US citizens or have the necessary Work Visa issued and approved by US Immigration.
For your application to be processed, you must indicate the position for which you are applying, and submit to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
arrowWEBSITE CONTENT ADMINISTRATOR AND COPYWRITERClipper Navigation, Inc., owner and operator of Clipper Vacations, is a leading tour and ferry operator for the Pacific Northwest including Western Canada. Since 1986, we have been serving travelers from all over the world. The offices are located on Seattle’s scenic waterfront at Pier 69.
Clipper Vacations is an energetic, fast-paced and fun work environment. We are seeking motivated, outgoing, dedicated employees who are customer service and sales oriented. Candidates for employment in the United States must be US citizens or have the necessary Work Visa issued and approved by US Immigration.
Clipper Vacations is looking for an individual to write copy and manage web content as well as support other sales and marketing functions. Individual must have a thorough understanding of marketing strategies, experienced user in HTML and exemplary writing and editing skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant Technical School Certificate
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience including: Proficiency in HTML, Photoshop image editing, knowledge of WordPress (or experience in another CMS) a plus
- Strong command of English with proven ability to write and edit website content and other marketing copy
- Strong written and oral communications skills and ability to work with team member, inter-departmentally, and with outside stakeholders
- Proven time management skills, attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of SEO and content marketing best practices
- Understanding of web design, user experience/user-interface and the conversion process
- Ability to create corporate blog content, knowledge working in WordPress a plus
- Experience using social media channels to build brand awareness and increase revenue
Position Details: Full Time, available immediately.
Office location: Pier 69 in Seattle.
Compensation: Salary and Benefits.
Interested candidates should send resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.