Select one of these great Clipper hotel partners when booking your trip and SAVE on your Clipper ferry! Available hotels may vary while booking, based on travel dates. Need help selecting the right hotel or customizing your trip? Call our Clipper Pacific Northwest travel experts at 800-888-2535 7am – 7pm PDT.
Earthbox Inn & Spa
Earthbox Inn & Spa, Spring Street, Friday Harbor, WA, United States
With freshly renovated rooms, retro styling and the only indoor pool and spa on the island, Earthbox Inn & Spa is a top-rated Friday Habor hotel. Just 3 blocks from the San Juan Clipper ferry landing, you will have easy access to the best of Friday Harbor and the San Juan Islands. Browse nearby shops, sample local restaurants and explore the town during your stay at beautiful Earthbox Inn.
*Must book a minimum two night stay on Fridays and Saturdays
Clipper insider tips
- Jump on a complimentary beach cruiser bike and see the town, or cycle out to the nearby winery for an afternoon of tasting.
- Stay connected to yourself and your social network with free WiFi in every room.
- With rooms featuring simple designs and calming colors inspired by the earth, sea, sun and sky, you’ll truly feel like you’re on vacation.
Friday Harbor Suites
Friday Harbor Suites, Spring Street, Friday Harbor, WA, United States
Located just 9 blocks from the San Juan Clipper ferry terminal, Friday Harbor Suites offers San Juan Island hospitality and customer service with their free shuttle service to the Clipper, ferry, marina and airport. Discover the bed and breakfast charm of this island hotel, while enjoying easy access to Friday Harbor’s unique shops, galleries and museums.
Clipper insider tips
- Enjoy a relaxing dinner at Mi Casita Mexican Restaurant and Cantina, an onsite eatery serving fresh Mexican cuisine and the best margaritas in Friday Harbor.
- Soak your stress away in the serenity of the courtyard garden hot tub.
- Just a stroll away, pay a visit to The Whale Museum or the Island Museum of Art and get in touch with the island’s rich wildlife, history and culture.