Service update: Clipper has suspended operations until April 30, 2021. Learn more.
- Our MOST POPULAR tour! SAVE 20% or more on round-trip Victoria Clipper ferry when booking 2-nights or more in Victoria. Kids 11 and under are half-price adult fare!
- The Butchart Gardens are rated among the world’s most beautiful garden attractions & top places to go in Canada by USA Today, CNN Travel, Condé Nast, many more!
- Narrated motorcoach ride by an experienced local guide
- Complimentary luggage delivery service to Clipper’s Victoria hotels* or terminal storage (from Mar 28 – Oct 11)
About this Trip
Explore the fascinating Victoria Butterfly Gardens & Insectarium and the world-renowned The Butchart Gardens on an overnight getaway to Victoria, BC!
Immerse yourself in the beauty of Victoria on a narrated drive of some of the city’s landmarks. Stop at the tropical Victoria Butterfly Gardens, where you’ll encounter more than 70 species of tropical butterflies, insects and other creatures before heading to the famous The Butchart Gardens for 55-acres of floral splendor.
Travel from downtown Seattle into the heart of Victoria on the Clipper. Upon arrival, board the double-decker motor coach at the Clipper terminal for a narrated tour of Victoria’s highlights during the 45-minute ride to The Butchart Gardens.
Enjoy a one hour stop at the Victoria Butterfly Gardens & Insectarium and experience more than 70 different species of tropical butterflies, insects and other creatures. Continue to The Butchart Gardens and wander through the breathtakingly beautiful grounds before hopping back on a motor coach for the return trip to Victoria.
Have luggage? No problem. For Clipper’s Butchart Gardens With Butterfly Gardens Tours departing Mar 28 – Oct 11, Clipper offers complimentary luggage delivery service to your downtown Victoria hotel*, or complimentary luggage storage at our Clipper terminal until you return.
* Delivery locations include our 20+ Victoria hotels
In the morning, grab brunch at one of Victoria’s outstanding restaurants and use the rest of the day to explore the quaint city of Victoria before enjoying a tranquil cruise back to Seattle in the evening.
Picnic in Beacon Hill Park, say “hello” to the harbor seals at the popular Fisherman’s Wharf, learn more about the region’s history at the Royal BC Museum, explore the stunning Craigdarroch Castle or discover a few of our other favorite activities:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
To change your Clipper Butchart Gardens with Butterfly Gardens Tour to your second day or for help further customizing your vacation, please call our Clipper Vacations travel experts at 1-800-888-2535.
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Recommended tour time is 4.5 hours to fully experience The Gardens. Flexible return times available from The Butchart Gardens to the Victoria Inner Harbour.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Children pay 50% of adult fares when booked in conjunction with an overnight package
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"The bus was waiting for us and the driver gave a great tour on our way to the gardens. After the garden, he dropped us off at our hotel… We will do it again."
"Booked the overnight stay at the Hotel Grand Pacific and Butchart Gardens and Butterfly exhibit tour. Absolutely wonderful having everything in one package!"
- Ashley M.
"The easy way to visit Butchart Gardens without driving!"
- RealRoadWarrior, San Clemente, CA
Seattle to Victoria OvernightLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Overnight