IMPORTANT: Please visit our ID and Requirements page to review required documents for entry into Canada.
- Book by October 11, Travel September 26 – December 18, 2022
- Kids are half-price adult fare! Children age 11 and under, when booked in conjunction with an overnight package
- Traveling car free is a breeze! Arrive in the heart of downtown Victoria, one of North America’s most walkable cities!
About this Trip:
Crisp air, colorful, crunchy leaves and sweater weather have returned! Take advantage of a special limited time rate with up to 25% savings on regular prices for a fall escape to Victoria!
Book by October 11 and travel September 26 – December 18 to save big on a round-trip Victoria Clipper ferry cruise when you book a minimum two-night hotel package.
With an entire city of gardens bursting with fall colors, fabulous shopping and fewer crowds, Victoria is the perfect destination to soak in the magic of the season!
Compare and Save:
| Victoria Clipper, |
2 Nights & Tax from
Nov – Dec
|Best Western PLUS||★ ★ ★||$197||$167|
|Huntingdon Manor||★ ★ ★||$205||$185|
|Hotel Grand Pacific||★ ★ ★ ★||$222||$202|
|Chateau Victoria||★ ★ ★ ½||$268||$216|
|Fairmont Empress||★ ★ ★ ★ ★||$380||$360|
Must book September 15 – October 11 and travel September 26 – December 18, 2022.
A two-night minimum stay is required, additional nights are available.
Prices shown above are in USD, per adult, based on double occupancy and may vary by actual travel date.
*Please refer to our schedules and fares for no sail dates.
Walk on our sleek high-speed Victoria Clipper ferry to enjoy a scenic ride from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 to the heart of downtown Victoria. Relax on the less than three-hour cruise through the Salish Sea, soaking in stunning views of the Olympic Mountains and San Juan Islands. Upon arrival, drop your luggage at your hotel and check out a few of our favorite activities:
Fuel up with a delicious breakfast at one of Victoria’s fabulous brunch spots and pay a visit to Beacon Hill Park to soak in fall colors. Visit the Royal BC Museum and cap off your day with a spooky ghost walk tour! Enjoy these other ways to enjoy fall in Victoria:
Use your final day in Victoria to explore the rest of the quaint and historic city. Go for a bike ride along the Galloping Goose Trail, explore the stunning Craigdarroch Castle or simply stroll the peaceful waterfront. Conclude your trip with a relaxing Victoria Clipper ferry cruise back into Seattle in the evening. For more ways to fill your day, consider the following activities:
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Must book September 15 - October 11 and travel September 26 - December 18, 2022
• A two-night minimum stay is required, additional nights are available
• One day advance purchase required
• Non-refundable, non-changeable within 4 days of travel start date
• Blackout dates: None
• Does not apply to previously booked reservations
• Rates are higher for northbound travel on Fridays & Saturdays and southbound travel on Sundays
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Subject to change
"Great trip! Very comfortable, excellent reservation service, excellent onboard service. Comfortable, smooth, relaxing ride… The 2 night package was a great value for the money."
- Nuno G. TripAdvisor
"Great views and seat service. The Clipper is a beautiful ship. A lovely 2.5-3 hour journey across the water. I wish flying was as fun as the Clipper was."
- J in WA TripAdvisor
"Easy, smooth, beautiful travel to and from Canada. Dockside within walking distance to hotel, shopping, beautiful museums, botanical gardens, the Empress, historical buildings and experiences."
- Sara M. Google