February 1 - 28, 2019 (Sunday & Monday)
March 1 - September 30, 2019 (Daily)
October 1 - December 31, 2019 (Tuesday - Saturday)
(Excluding July 1, October 14 & December 24, 25, 26, 31, 2019)
- Sample everything from spicy barbecue to macarons that taste as though they’ve come straight from France
- Learn the history of Victoria as you stroll through the city’s unique neighborhoods!
- Pick up an arsenal of insider recommendations and amazing restaurants to fuel your next visit
About This Trip
Embark on a culinary adventure through Victoria, BC you can really sink your teeth into! Eat your way around the city on a fully guided, two-hour food tour and discover the best of what Victoria’s culinary scene has to offer along with secret, insider hot spots.
Chat with some of Victoria’s greatest chefs and artisans and sample phenomenal dishes, which range from everything from cheesy quesadillas to melt-in-your-mouth macarons. The best part? You’ll leave armed with a list of insider recommendations on hidden gems around the city!
NOTE: Select dates may default to the earliest departure, please review all available sailing times when booking a trip.
Hop on our high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran for a scenic ride from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 to the heart of downtown Victoria. Relax on the less than three-hour cruise through Puget Sound into the Strait of Juan de Fuca. Upon arrival, experience the finest eats in the city on a fully guided, two-hour food tour.
Pay a visit to more than six hidden, insider hot spots, feast on delicious cuisine and soak in the sights of the city as you walk from one stop to the next. Use the rest of the day to explore the vibrant city of Victoria before catching the evening departure for a relaxing ride back to Seattle. To help fill your day, check out a few of our favorite activities:
- Explore the city by foot, bike or bus
- Tea at the Empress
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Must have two people to book
• Must be 19+
• Guests should wear comfortable shoes, dress for all types of weather, including possible rain.
• We recommend that you eat only a light meal before joining the tour. The amount of food sampled on the tour is significant enough that many people delay or skip lunch afterwards or will opt for a later dinner.
• Not advisable for anyone with wheelchairs or mobility issues.
• Includes all applicable taxes
• All prices shown in USD including tax
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• Restrictions apply
• Subject to change
"We took the Clipper to Victoria and totally enjoyed every minute. The ride was comfortable and the scenery beautiful."
- DtheDawg, Texas
"The visit in Victoria was one I’ll never in my life forget… The attractions were astonishing. If I could, I would live there in a heartbeat. Definitely planning on visiting again."
- Rachel June H.
"Victoria is a walk-able city with European flare with much to see and do, this is a great getaway"
- BarryWScharf, Redmond, WA