- Perfect for a quick spring or summer weekend escape!
- Great deal on round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and overnight hotel stay
- Catch Mariners and Sounders games as well as local concerts
About this Trip
Relish every second of Seattle’s glorious sunny days with a quick and easy spring or summer getaway from Victoria to Seattle. The perfect escape in your own backyard, you can soak in spectacular mountain and ocean vistas and enjoy an array of concerts, festivals and Mariners games! With warm days and endless nights, there is no better time to get out and play in Seattle!
Hop on the Victoria Clipper and cruise from the heart of downtown Victoria straight into the heart of downtown Seattle. Upon your arrival, check-in to your hotel and use to rest of the day to experience the Seattle’s unique neighborhoods, ride to the top of the towering Space Needle, catch a sports game or a show, indulge in exceptional coastal cuisine and soak in Seattle’s spirited nightlife. For more ways to fill your day, check out a few of our favorite things to do:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle.
In the morning, enjoy brunch at one of Seattle’s many excellent restaurants, wander along the waterfront to soak in picturesque views of Puget Sound or shop the historic Pioneer Square before enjoying a scenic cruise back to Victoria in the afternoon.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Includes all applicable taxes
• All prices shown in USD including tax
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• All Seattle hotel rates include a $2 per night Seattle Tourism Assessment Fee
• Restrictions apply
• Subject to change
"Wonderful way to get from Victoria BC to Seattle Washington. It’s a vacation on its own."
- jdglek, Victoria, BC
"Sailed from Victoria British Columbia to Seattle Washington. Booking agents were very helpful, packages offered for both sides of the boarder include hotels and/or day excursions."
- barbfurey, Vancouver, BC
"Being able to take the Clipper from downtown Victoria to downtown Seattle is a perfect way to travel."
- Mistuhree, Duncan, CA
Seattle To Vancouver Overnight Via Amtrak CascadesLearn more about Seattle To Vancouver Overnight Via Amtrak Cascades