(Not Recommended for Tue-Thur Travel)
Save Big with Overnight Packages
Take advantage of our one-stop shop for a quick and easy getaway from Victoria to Seattle! Travel with Clipper Vacations on a round-trip cruise and overnight hotel stay in the Emerald City.
Pick the dates and times you want to travel, select a hotel, add a fun activity and you’ve got the perfect escape to Seattle!
Our high-speed, passenger-only Victoria Clipper ferry will drop you off in the heart of Seattle at Pier 69 in 2 hrs. 45 min. Clipper also offers half-price fares for children 11 and under!
- SAVE on round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise when you add an overnight Seattle hotel stay.
- Skip the drive and travel car-free to the vibrant metropolis of Seattle! The Victoria Clipper ferry is a passenger-only ferry that leaves downtown Victoria and docks in the heart of downtown Seattle. You’ll be steps from our hotel partners, popular attractions, restaurants, museums, sporting events, festivals and more.
- Explore the city and experience Seattle’s iconic attractions. From experiencing the Space Needle and Chihuly Garden & Glass at sunset to traveling in style with our epic Sea & Sky package, fun and adventure await in the Emerald City!
Things to Do in Seattle
Relish every second of Seattle’s glorious sunny days with a quick and easy spring or summer getaway from Victoria. The perfect escape in your own backyard, you can soak in spectacular mountain and ocean vistas and enjoy an array of concerts, festivals, Sounders and Mariners games! With warm days and endless nights, there is no better time to get out and play in Seattle!
- Washington State Fair: August 30 – September 22
- Washington Cider Week: September 5 – 15
- Boats Afloat Show: September 12 – 15
- Fremont Oktoberfest: September 20 – 22
- Seattle Children’s Festival: September 21 – 22
- Leavenworth Oktoberfest: October 4-5, 11-12 & 18-19
- Rainier Beer Festival: October 5
- Earshot Jazz Festival: October 11 – November 3
- Halloween Pub Crawl: October 19
Hop on the Victoria Clipper and cruise from the heart of downtown Victoria straight into the heart of downtown Seattle. Upon your arrival, check-in to your hotel and use to rest of the day to experience the Seattle’s unique neighborhoods, ride to the top of the towering Space Needle, catch a sports game or a show, indulge in exceptional coastal cuisine and soak in Seattle’s spirited nightlife. For more ways to fill your day, check out a few of our favorite things to do:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle.
In the morning, enjoy brunch at one of Seattle’s many excellent restaurants, wander along the waterfront to soak in picturesque views of Puget Sound or shop the historic Pioneer Square before enjoying a scenic cruise back to Victoria in the afternoon.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Includes all applicable taxes
• All prices shown in USD including tax
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Children pay 50% of adult fare when booked in conjunction with an overnight package
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• All Seattle hotel rates include a $2 per night Seattle Tourism Assessment Fee
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"Wonderful way to get from Victoria BC to Seattle Washington. It’s a vacation on its own."
- jdglek, Victoria, BC
"Sailed from Victoria British Columbia to Seattle Washington. Booking agents were very helpful, packages offered for both sides of the boarder include hotels and/or day excursions."
- barbfurey, Vancouver, BC
"Being able to take the Clipper from downtown Victoria to downtown Seattle is a perfect way to travel."
- Mistuhree, Duncan, CA
Victoria To Seattle Overnight Package With 2 NightsLearn more about Victoria To Seattle Overnight Package With 2 Nights