- Discover the incredible glass sculptures created by hometown artist, Dale Chihuly as you wander through the museum’s eight galleries and outdoor garden
- Experience Seattle’s magnificent summer golden hour and watch as the sun sets on the city from the top of the iconic Space Needle
- The perfect fun-filled summer escape for families and art aficionados who want to soak in Seattle’s rich culture
About this Trip
Enjoy every second of Seattle’s glorious summer days and experience two beloved Seattle attractions during the city’s breathtaking golden hour! Wander through the Chihuly Garden and Glass to discover the incredible glass sculptures created by world-renowned artist, Dale Chihuly. Before the sun begins to set, ride up to the observation deck of the iconic Seattle Space Needle to soak in jaw-dropping sunset views of the entire city!
Hop aboard the Victoria Clipper and cruise from the heart of downtown Victoria straight into the heart of downtown Seattle. In the evening from 7:00 pm, head to the Chihuly Garden and Glass to discover the incredible glass sculptures created by world-renowned artist, Dale Chihuly.
Walk next door to the Space Needle at 8:30 pm and ride up to the observation deck for panoramic sunset views of the entire city. By purchasing your ticket with Clipper, your space in the 8:30 pm elevator is guaranteed, so you can skip the box office lines! For more ways to fill your day, check out a few of our favorite things to do:
Wrap up your adventure in Seattle by grabbing a delicious Ellenos Real Greek Yogurt parfait and hot Café Vita latte from the Clipper Café before returning to Victoria on the Clipper in the morning. Or, cruise back to Victoria on the afternoon departure and enjoy more time to explore the city. Wander along the waterfront to soak in picturesque views of Puget Sound, shop the historic Pioneer Square or explore Seattle’s many unique neighborhoods.
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Your Chihuly + Space Needle pass for the evening must be picked up first at the Chihuly Garden & Glass Box Office and entitles you to skip the admission lines.
• Includes all applicable taxes
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• 1-day minimum advance purchase required
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• All Seattle hotel rates include a $2 per night Seattle Tourism Assessment Fee
• Subject to change
"We love the Victoria Clipper. It’s an easy, no fuss way to get to Seattle… We packaged our trip as well and got a great deal on a hotel! Clipper Vacations is great!"
- Melanie F., Victoria, BC
"Sailed from Victoria British Columbia to Seattle Washington. Booking agents were very helpful, packages offered for both sides of the boarder include hotels and/or day excursions."
- barbfurey, Vancouver, BC
"Travelled from Victoria to Seattle on the Victoria Clipper IV. The staff were friendly, the boarding process was easy and stress free."
- Mumsys, Reigate, UK
Victoria To Seattle Overnight PackageLearn more about Victoria To Seattle Overnight Package