Your Amtrak® Cascades package is not reserved until confirmed by a Clipper Vacations agent within one day from time of booking. If you are traveling within 2 days from today, please call us to confirm availability.
- The perfect 3-night getaway to get a taste of the Pacific Northwest or as an addition to an Alaska cruise
- Excellent boutique shopping, Pacific Northwest dining and sightseeing
- Scenic transportation end-to-end with a Clipper ferry, Amtrak® Cascades train and seaplane or helicopter rides
About this Trip
Explore every corner of the Pacific Northwest and Southwestern Canada with a thrilling and comprehensive 3-night getaway to Seattle, Vancouver and Victoria. The perfect way to immerse yourself in the region, we’ll get you around using transportation that best suits your needs on this epic journey.
From a Victoria Clipper ferry to a scenic Amtrak® Cascades train ride to a helicopter flight, customization is where we shine in planning your perfect trip.
Walk aboard our high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran in the morning for a scenic ride from downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 to the heart of downtown Victoria. Upon arrival, immerse yourself in Victoria’s historic old-world charm and endless scenic vistas.
Stroll among the symphony of tea blossoms in The Butchart Gardens and explore the opulent rooms of Craigdarroch Castle. Check out local orca whales with a whale watching tour or discover a few of our other favorite activities:
- Tea at the Empress
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
- Explore the city by foot, bike or bus
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria.
In the morning, make the trek from Victoria to the heart of downtown Vancouver, BC by scenic BC Ferry, helicopter or float plane ride.
Spend the day soaking in Vancouver’s rich cultural landscape and walk high in the air on the Capilano Suspension Bridge, stroll beneath the towering cedars in Stanley Park, enjoy a vast array of samples at the bustling farmers market on Granville Island or experience a few other of the city’s gems:
- Vancouver’s must-try brunch spots
- Hike or stroll along Vancouver’s family-friendly trails
- Explore Vancouver’s food truck scene
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Vancouver.
Grab a seat on an Amtrak® Cascades train and enjoy a scenic ride past snow-capped mountains, dense forests and quaint towns from downtown Vancouver, BC to downtown Seattle.
Check into your hotel and soak in views of the city’s panoramic skyline as you explore the Emerald City’s endless galleries, boutique shops and chef-driven restaurants or pay a visit to a few of our favorite spots:
Enjoy a full day to experience all the cosmopolitan city of Seattle has to offer. See a vibrant tapestry of contemporary paintings and sculptures at the Seattle Art Museum, grab some fish and chips at the waterfront and enjoy picturesque views of the shimmering Puget Sound. For more ways to fill your day, consider the following activities:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Seattle.
Upgrade to Harbour Air seaplane for the Victoria/Vancouver leg of travel. For a pre-or post-cruise package, itinerary can begin or end in Vancouver. To book a customized itinerary, please call our Clipper Vacations travel experts at 1-800-888-2535.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• All Seattle hotel rates include a $2 per night Seattle Tourism Assessment Fee
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"We rode the Clipper to Victoria for a day before heading to Vancouver on a seamless bus/ferry ride, had outstanding hotels, something I really worried about, very interesting and fun tours in both Victoria and Vancouver, and a relaxing beautiful train ride home…all for the most reasonable price! Simply amazing."
- Lauren S., Issaquah, WA TripAdvisor
"We have taken the Clipper to Victoria numerous times over the years. I love this service, always professional and friendly service."
- Mindy S., Mukilteo, WA Yelp
"My research led me to find Victoria Clipper Vacations for a good option to get from Seattle to Victoria. What I didn’t expect was the travel assistance in planning our entire BC trip!"
- Barn1982, Edison, NJ TripAdvisor