NOTE: Select dates may default to the earliest departure, please review all available sailing times when booking a trip.
Coronavirus update: Clipper ferry service is cancelled between Seattle and Victoria until July 3, 2020. Learn more.
- The Butchart Gardens are rated among the world’s most beautiful garden attractions & top places to go in Canada by USA Today, CNN Travel, Condé Nast, National Geographic, TripAdvisor and Frommer’s
- Narrated motor coach ride by experienced local guide
- Flexible return time – stay as long as you want at The Gardens, and take any CVS departing bus from the Gardens back into Victoria (from Mar 28 – Oct 11)
About this Trip
Discover Victoria’s garden paradise with a quick and easy day trip from downtown Seattle to downtown Victoria on the sleek, high-speed Clipper catamaran. Soak in the culture of Victoria on a narrated motor coach ride. Encounter more than 70 different species of butterflies, insects and other creatures at the Butterfly Gardens & Insectarium and surround yourself with more than 300,000 beautiful blooms at the world-renowned The Butchart Gardens!
Walk on our high-speed Clipper catamaran and cruise from downtown Seattle to downtown Victoria. Upon arrival, hop on a double-decker motorcoach at the Clipper terminal for a narrated ride during the 45-minute drive to The Butchart Gardens.
Enjoy a one hour stop at the Victoria Butterfly Gardens Butterfly Gardens & Insectarium and experience more than 70 different species of tropical butterflies, insects and other creatures. Continue to The Butchart Gardens and wander through the stunning 55-acre grounds before enjoying a tranquil cruise back to Seattle in the evening.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Recommended tour time is 4.5 hours to fully experience The Gardens. Flexible return times available from The Butchart Gardens to the Victoria Inner Harbour.
• Includes all applicable taxes
• All prices shown in USD including tax
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"The gardens themselves were indescribable; without exaggeration, truly one of the most beautiful spots on planet earth. This trip is something I will never forget!"
- Ron R., Andover, MA
"We love gardens around the world. Butchart Gardens is one of our favorites, but getting there can be inconvenient by car. We take the Clipper to Victoria and avoid the hassle."
- RealRoadWarrior, San Clemente, CA
"We took the Clipper to Victoria and totally enjoyed every minute. The ride was comfortable and the scenery beautiful."
- DtheDawg, Texas
Seattle to Victoria Day Trip With The Butchart GardensLearn more about Seattle to Victoria Day Trip With The Butchart Gardens