(Except January 1 - March 7, 2019)
- Treat yourself with your choice of the “Nice Package” or “Naughty Package”
- Spoil your sweetie with the “Nice Package” and indulge in a romantic L’Occitane en Provence bath kit and a bottle of sparkling wine
- Take a walk on the wild side with the “Naughty Package” and treat your special someone to The Velvet Devil Merlot, waterside accommodations and a naughty love kit
About this trip
Sweep that special someone off their feet for an unforgettable weekend getaway at the Inn at the Laurel Point. Cozy up in luxurious resort-style accommodations, delight in rose petals on your bed and enjoy Pastry Chef Kimberley Vy’s chocolate welcome creation for sharing, #delicious. In the morning, relax with breakfast in bed and of course, late check out. Whether you’re celebrating an anniversary or just looking for some quiet time together, Victoria is the perfect spot!
Note: The Inn at Laurel Point will be undergoing lobby renovations from October 15, 2018- mid-May, 2019. During this time, the hotel restaurant, Aura, will be closed during this time. A temporary restaurant will be open all dates except for December 16 to March 7th, when the kitchen will be closed and no food and beverage will be available on-site.
From October 1, 2018 to October 31, 2019, Transport Canada is doing soil remediation in Laurel Point Park next to the hotel. Please call the Inn at Laurel Point at 1-250-386-8721 for more details on this project.
Hop aboard the Victoria Clipper for a scenic cruise from downtown Seattle that will land you in the heart of Victoria’s breathtaking Inner Harbour. Spend the day exploring the city’s attractions, pubs, shopping and more before returning to your room where you will be greeted by a bottle of wine, rose petals on your bed, Pastry Chef Kimberley Vy’s chocolate welcome creation for sharing, #delicious, and other romantic touches. For more ways to fill your day, check out these things to do:
- Tea at the Empress
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
- Explore the city by foot, bike or bus
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria.
Continue your pampered getaway with breakfast in bed and a late check out. Then head out to see more of Victoria before returning to Seattle on the Victoria Clipper.
Clipper Vacations guarantees you the best price on a round-trip Victoria Clipper cruise and hotel stay with our overnight packages, making us a trusted one-stop-shop for transportation, hotels and tours.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"From the minute we arrived at their ferry building in Seattle and through every leg of the trip, everything was perfectly planned and executed."
- Barn1982, Edison, NJ
"We checked in our luggage and the whole process from check-in to leaving the pier was stress free and enjoyable. We certainly would use this service again!"
- Mumsys, Reigate, UK
"This is the best way to get to Victoria. Two hours and 40 minutes of relaxing, enjoying good coffee and a snack, or an adult beverage makes the time pass quickly."
- Beverly L., Seattle, WA
Seattle To Victoria Overnight With Hotel Grand Pacific Romance PackageLearn more about Seattle To Victoria Overnight With Hotel Grand Pacific Romance Package