Your Amtrak Cascades package is not reserved until confirmed by a Clipper Vacations agent within one day from time of booking. If you are traveling within 2 days from today, please call us to confirm availability.
- Experience the cosmopolitan city of Vancouver and the historic city of Victoria
- Catch sight of an abundance of wildlife including orca whales, bald eagles, sea lions, porpoises and more!
- Excellent boutique shopping, Pacific Northwest dining and sightseeing
About this Trip
Discover the natural wonders of the Pacific Northwest and Southern Canada with an exhilarating adventure from Seattle to Vancouver and Victoria, BC. Enjoy jaw-dropping views of snow-capped mountains, pristine forests and sparkling waters and the chance to spend an afternoon with our region’s famous local orca whales and other marine life! As an added bonus, you’ll have time to explore the charming cities of Victoria and Vancouver.
Grab a seat on an Amtrak Cascades train from downtown Seattle and roll past captivating towns, impressive forests and lush farms into the heart of Vancouver, BC. Spend the day soaking in Vancouver’s rich cultural landscape. Wander through the abundance of gourmet shops and local artist studios on Granville Island, explore the lush, thousand-acre Stanley Park, learn more about the history of the region at the Museum of Anthropology or check out a few of our other favorite activities:
- Vancouver’s must-try brunch spots
- Hike or stroll along Vancouver’s family-friendly trails
- Explore Vancouver’s food truck scene
For more ideas, see 50 things to do in Vancouver.
In the morning, cruise out of the Prince of Whales Adventure Center located on Granville Island in Vancouver on the Prince of Whales’ Salish Sea Dream and settle in for an exhilarating four-hour adventure crossing to Victoria. With an expert onboard naturalist as your guide, wind your way past the scenic, small islands between the two cities and keep an eye out for orcas. Upon your arrival, immerse yourself in Victoria’s old-world charms and endless scenic vistas and check out a few of our other favorite activities:
For more ideas, see 150 things to do in Victoria.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast or brunch at one of the many excellent restaurants scattered around the city. Spend the rest of your day exploring Victoria before returning to Seattle in the evening. Hop on a bike and peddle along the scenic Dallas Road waterfront, picnic in beautiful Beacon Hill Park or shop the array of local boutiques on Johnson Street.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Meet Whale Watching tour 30 minutes prior to scheduled departure at: Westin Bayshore Hotel, 1601 Bayshore Drive, Vancouver
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
"We have always done these things for ourselves, but in this case we combined things. The entire stay exceeded expectations!!"
"My research led me to find Victoria Clipper Vacations for a good option to get from Seattle to Victoria. What I didn’t expect was the travel assistance in planning our entire BC trip!"
- Barn1982, Edison, NJ
Island Adventurer: Seattle To The San Juan Islands & VictoriaLearn more about Island Adventurer: Seattle To The San Juan Islands & Victoria