- The Butchart Gardens are rated among the world’s most beautiful garden attractions & top places to go in Canada by USA Today, CNN Travel, Condé Nast, National Geographic, TripAdvisor and Frommer’s
- Luxurious stay at Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa, rated as one of TripAdvisor’s “Top 10 Hotels” in Canada for Romance
- Relax in Tigh-Na-Mara’s outstanding Grotto Spa, rated the #1 spa in Canada by Spas of America
- NOTE: Brentwood Bay Resort & Tigh-Na-Mara Grotto Spa amenities and services are booked separately, on your own
About this Trip
Treat yourself to a well-deserved Up Island escape and experience of two of Vancouver Island’s first-class spas and the region’s beautiful gardens! Cruise along the island’s scenic countryside to the world-renowned Butchart Gardens to experience 55-acres chock-full of colorful flowers before indulging in lavish pampering.
Unwind with a luxurious spa treatment during an overnight stay at the five-star Brentwood Bay Resort followed by a two-night stay at the rustic Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa and Resort, where you can detoxify in the Grotto Spa* or explore the property’s pristine sandy beaches. There is no better place to relax and rejuvenate!
Climb aboard our sleek, high-speed Victoria Clipper catamaran at downtown Seattle’s Pier 69 and enjoy a quick and easy cruise to the heart of downtown Victoria. Upon arrival, pick up a quick rental from Budget (5-minute walk from Clipper’s Victoria terminal) and soak in fantastic views of Vancouver Island’s countryside on a 30 minute drive up island to Brentwood Bay Resort & Spa.
Drop off your bags before driving to the world-renowned The Butchart Gardens to experience 55-acres of floral splendor. Wander along quiet paths lined with a vibrant array of flowers or add on The Gardens’ award-winning afternoon tea service for a chance to sample a variety of tasty treats. In the evening, swing by the Brentwood Bay Spa for a dip in their outdoor heated pool or one of their indulgent spa treatments.
Hop on a BC Ferry ($8 Canadian cash or Travelers Checks only) and enjoy a scenic 25-minute cruise across the Saanich Inlet from Brentwood Bay to Mill Bay. Then continue your drive up the coast of Vancouver Island to Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort. Stop in the quaint seaside town of Nanaimo or pay a visit to the Westholm Tea Farm. After a day of exploring, check in to your rustic hotel room and kick back and relax.
Treat yourself to a full day of luxurious pampering with a visit to Tigh-Na-Mara’s award-winning Grotto Spa. Soak in the warm waters of their 2,500 square foot mineral pool or spoil yourself with one of their fabulous spa treatments, which range from facials and pedicures.
Extend your relaxation through mealtime and feast on a lineup of endless tapas such as scallops and chorizo at the spa’s Treetop Tapas and Grill. Afterward, continue you well-deserved long weekend of relaxation with a stroll along Qualicum Beach or check out the adorable goats on the roof at Coombs Old Country Market and enjoy a delicious dinner at Cuckoo Trattoria.
In the morning, fuel up with a hearty breakfast in the hotel’s Cedars Restaurant & Lounge, before making the scenic drive back to Victoria to return your rental car. Take advantage of your remaining time in Victoria to explore the city before concluding your trip with a relaxing Clipper cruise back into Seattle. To help fill your day, check out a few of our favorite activities:
- Tea at the Empress
- Shop the array of unique boutiques on Johnson Street
- Explore the city by foot, bike or bus
For more ideas, see our list of 150 things to do in Victoria & Vancouver Island.
To add on an additional night stay in Victoria or for help further customizing your vacation, please call our Clipper Vacations travel experts at 1-800-888-2535.
Prices vary by season. Prices listed are minimum prices per adult. All applicable taxes included.
• Tigh-Na-Mara Grotto Spa amenities and services are booked separately, on your own
• Children under 13 are not permitted in the Tigh-Na-Mara Grotto Spa's private lounges, relaxation lounge, locker room and/or the mineral pool even if accompanied by adults.
• Gratuities are not included
• Pricing in USD and may vary based on actual travel dates
• Best available rates based on 7-day minimum advance purchase
• Rates may be higher per segment of travel for Saturday departures from Seattle and Sunday departures from Victoria
• Passport, Passport Card or EDL required when crossing an international border
• A fuel surcharge, port and security fee may be added to all Victoria / Seattle fares
• Restrictions apply, subject to change
2-Night Vancouver Island Road TripLearn more about 2-Night Vancouver Island Road Trip